• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

That's hilarious and great of Horikoshi. Gotta love the guy.

Also, Hadou is with Deku's group for the opening of the war.

Bakugo, Todoroki, Ochako, Tsuyu, Iida, Deku and Hadou (+others)

A very powerful team full of potential. Can't wait for this to get started.

Please somehow in someway give Bakugo instinct reaction. He needs it.

I'd like accelerated development for Deku,Bakugo,and Shouto given they already have been said to develop fast as hell but oh well.

Give Ochacko an actual freaking fight please. Maybe upgrade her speed.

Please also have Iida,Kirishima, and Tokoyami fight please and make them High 8-C please Hori.

Give all Shiggy the great hacks please and a boost in durability and physical strength he needs it. Passive decay would also be nice. Give him some form of flight and give him precognition and I'm set.

Not sure how I feel about Low 7-B Muscular. Isn't Deku's 100% now stronger than before? But if we are going with that does that also make Prime Gran Torino Low 7-B?

"Give all Shiggy the great hacks please and a boost in durability and physical strength he needs it. Passive decay would also be nice. Give him some form of flight and give him precognition and I'm set."

Man, you are an old fellow.

Also, Izuku at 100% scaling to Toshinori feels so weird to me. Now, Izuku and Muscular are on the same level as current (Kamino) All For One. I don't have a problem with it, but gosh.

Nullflowerblush said:
"Give all Shiggy the great hacks please and a boost in durability and physical strength he needs it. Passive decay would also be nice. Give him some form of flight and give him precognition and I'm set."

Man, you are an old fellow.
What can I say ? I love some passive decay.

Also I don't think there's actually anything contradicting Muscular at all but it's just kinda weird how a random villain rivals his power but there's no real contradiction so it's okay.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Kingofwolves999 said:
That's when he tells her about One for All too.

Then the next movie? OFA Ochako.

Lets get this train rolling. Movies don't stop until Mineta gets One for All in every single one of them.
Fixed
Good sir, you have made a grave mistake showing support for the purple gremlin

I tried my hand at calcing the storm dispersal feat at the end of Heroes Rising, and I got 56.28 teratons of tnt.

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 11.54.07 AM
The speed I got in the KE part was using a 1 second timeframe for the dispersal, since it was pretty fast.

Use a 15 second time frame. The entire scene of them dispersing the storm was no longer than that.

Some of it was "anime time", but just to be safe.

6.6km came from Yoroshima Island, which I compared Nabu to.

And, using a 15s timeframe gives us 5516.67m/s. "0.5 x 6.87760143e13 x 5516.67^2" = 1.0465525e21 joules (250.132 gigatons of tnt) which is Large Island level.

(Edit) With 23 seconds, 4.45131456e20 joules or 106.39 gigatons of tnt.

No... Why would they be Class T?

You can't compare Island sizes like that, use a canon size or pixel scale it.

If this is the case, than for tons to kg, it would be multiply by 1000 right?

If so, I think Deku and AM are getting an LS upgrade to Class T. I put their current LS through a converter, which actually told me to use less than 1000x, and got 36540606657888.961 kg. Or 3.65e13. Which is class T.

It does look like Class T, but I'd wait for Therefir's reply since he made the calc.

K

So back to the storm calc, as I've said, it's best to wait until the movie is fully out and on Blu Ray before we start calcing and deciding things. The size of the island isn't something that should be guessed, as it's pretty important to the size of the storm.

Lets just calm down and wait. There's no rush right now for tier 6 Deku. Chill out and be patient.

It's certainly Class T, I probably underestimated the feat and thought it couldn't pass Class G because of the large difference.

Back