• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Let's Be Heroes!

KingEzran

He/Him
This is 5% Deku vs K.O. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 5 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Deku: 3

K.O: 2

EXCUSE ME? BNHA IS BETTER THAN OK K.O. YOU MORTAL!

Anyways, Midoriya scales to 1.28 tons

K.O. scales to 1.914143769082218 tons.

No, OK K.O. is easily better.

Anyways, K.O. has a pretty good adventage, but not even x2. He holds the edge for now.

at least deku's show doesnt rely on hyperactive facial expressions as their main source of humor

At least K.O.'s show isn't filled with wasted characters who only exists to fill background shots.

Ionliosite said:
at least deku's show doesnt rely on hyperactive facial expressions as their main source of humor
At least K.O.'s show isn't filled with wasted characters who only exists to fill background shots.
Fine then. However, BNHA isn't just filled with people with the same facial features (except for Mr. Gar)...BNHA is filled with intriguing designs, characters and episodes with emotional weight, and what really matters...(You say Run plays) Win or lose, doing what is right when every bone in your body shatters and still carrying a smile. It shows that no matter how rejected you feel, you can still be a hero as long as you believe in the right thing. So we may not have "Quirks" or "Super Powers", and it may not come down to fighting Kai Chisaki, but we can make a difference! BECAUSE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD IF WE GIVE THE RIGHT IDEALS AN EXTRA PUSH, WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO! DOING WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN WHEN THE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU! PLUS ULTRAA!

jk

Like if you think OK K.O. is better I have nothing against you. Do what you want. I'm not forcing you to like anything.

Actually, what's Deku's AP relative to K.O.'s?

Also K.O. is missing tons of abilities but I guess that's irrelevant for now

Someone said that Izuku wins due to skill and tactics, which is a good argument. Except none of the fights Izuku has been in really show his skillful and tactical side. Really, he acolates all of his combat intelligence to gathering information outside of fights (as with the Sports Festival) or through developing ways to increase the effiency of One For All (Delaware Smash, Full Cowl, Shoot Style, etc.). His fights are usually degraded to throwing punches or kicks on occasion, depending on if this version has/or can use Shoot Style.

But either way, Izuku doesn't really have the intelligence advantage in this fight, as even K.O. has shown nearly the same level of analytical thinking that Izuku has outside of combat. Top that with the fact that K.O. has more versatility with his Power Fists, that Time Slow ability he demonstrated in "You're In Control", has beaten any robots with different mechanics and fighting styles created by the literal genius Boxman, his other abilities like being slightly malleable, his ear-shattering shout, and you have yourself a vote for K.O.

Also, K.O. is about 1.5x stronger than Izuku, which by Dragon Ball standards means he can one-shot him, kekeke.

Deku does actually use tactics.

In his first fight with Bakugo he relied on predicting his movements because he's seen him fight.

In the USJ he came up with the plan to escape the villains after he heard what Mineta and Tsuyu can do.

In the Sports Festival he used the mines to pass Bakugo and Todoroki.

In the sports festival again he specifically attacked Todoroki when his right foot was above the ground so Todoroki couldn't effectively counter.

In his fight with Muscular he jammed his broken arm into Muscular's fibres to prevent him from dodging.

In his fight with Bakugo he conditioned him to believe he would constantly used kicks so he could punch him.

In his fight with Chisaki he attacked him with a spike to help keep his distance and in that same fight he was able to determine the timeframe of Chisaki's reconstruction.

In his fight with Gentle he turned his air barriers against him.

Also doesn't K.O. backscale from 1.9 tons?

Izuku has no information on K.O. so the first six examples, and possibly the one with Kai, wouldn't really work in his favour.

As in backscale, you mean that he's weaker than that? The post says they're both 8-C, so 1.9 Tons would be what he scales to (off of Rad and Enid).

No Enid's profile lists a 1.9 ton calc for her AP and KO is weaker than her by an unspecified amount. Also how do my first six examples not work I gave those as evidence he relies on his intelligence in combat and even if he has no info on KO he had no info on Gentle and still outplayed him.

I mean, he can still be KOd like any cartoon character whose name isnt Spongebob, pun intended by the way

Well back ontopic, even if Deku has no info on KO, this wouldnt be the first time he doesn't have info on an opponent, I'm sure he'd find a way to out-think KO

The better question is when will Ezran stop nerfing Deku in the hardest possible way for no reason by putting him in areas he can't use his best advantage

Anyway, Deku seems to be far smarter than KO tactics wise, and would analyze his moveset in seconds. He has a very high room for error since his stamina and pain tolerance are absurdly high and KO is comparable to him in stats. The moment he figures him out, he just brawls him down. Not much KO can do that will actually defeat Deku before he outlasts him.

Also, you should specify which 5% Deku key this is. Because one of them has access to High 8-C projectiles, which I don't think Base KO would appreciate.

Back