• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
23a13139ae8bdf8f9b689511e19b9f1b7fef9444r1-1192-670v2_uhq.jpg

THE HEROES OF THE FUTURE !

Speed Equalized
Endeavor Agency Arc 20% Deku and Season 2 K.O will be used.
Stage is a PlayStation AllStars-inspired morphing stage comprising of the Sports Festival Arena and Lakewood Plaza Turbo.
Perfect K.O. is restricted.
Battle Music.

The One Who Goes Plus Ultra:
The One Who Fights To The End and Is Your Best Friend:
Enid's New Classmate (Incon):

Last edited:
The infinitely better character FRA. Sorry Deku 😬

But fr, I'll comment later since I know MHA goons should be here soon enough. Only fair to wait for them imo.

Toon force doesn’t seem combat applicable other than the regen which Deku can’t really do anything about unless KO can be (ironically) KO’d. And I guess the teleporting too kinda. Also he doesn’t seem remotely smarter than Deku or has anything that deals with Analytical Prediction.

So what’s the catch. Is KO some skill god or something? Using JT 20% is already a red flag since he can barely move and is in constant distracting pain but I’ll bite, what can KO do.

Toon force doesn’t seem combat applicable other than the regen which Deku can’t really do anything about unless KO can be (ironically) KO’d. And I guess the teleporting too kinda. Also he doesn’t seem remotely smarter than Deku or has anything that deals with Analytical Prediction.

So what’s the catch. Is KO some skill god or something? Using JT 20% is already a red flag since he can barely move and is in constant distracting pain but I’ll bite, what can KO do.
He’s pretty high above in the skill chain, comparable to S2 Enid. On his own, he beat Boxman Jr. once he fused his powers with his superpowered evil side, T.K.O. which is basically the form he’s in for the majority of S2. Boxman Jr beat everyone in the main cast, despite their best efforts. Most notably, his mother Carol and Mr. Gar.

Carol is skilled enough to dodge attacks from invisible opponents, is a world wrestling champion, and has studied countless combat techniques, possessing skills high enough to not only copy any technique she sees once, but any superpower, understanding it immediately after. Mr. Gar used to be her partner and was an uncontested champion fighter for years.

And yet, K.O. did what their combined efforts could not. He’s more skilled than he looks S2 onwards. During moments of intensity also, he is able to slow down his perception of time, allowing him to perceive the world in slow motion for a prolonged amount of time.

As K.O.’s toon force is a superpower in it’s own right, he can activate any of them at random, but he will lead with his combat skills firstly, of course. He will lead in with martial arts and his power fist techniques.

So why the hell are we using this specific version of Deku and not like Endeavor Agency Arc Deku or Dark Hero Arc Deku? JT 20% can barely function at that level of power.

Back