• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

If he ends up with the best attack in the series, I am going to laugh so hard.
Hope not, I was already salty when Number 6 got the highest speed feats(thankfully not anymore), if somehow we got the highest AP feat but the top Tiers can't scale to it in any way, the whole continent of Asia is going to turn into a giant salt farm

Wrong, states that Dabi’s thermal energy will essentially be converted into an explosion when it escapes his body

However it won’t scale to anyone because it’s an overtime feat and it’s a self-destruction
An explosion can be anything, a burst of flames would also fit this. So I don’t see any reason to make it seem like some overpressure blast. And given that it’s going to “cremate” everything it seems like a temperature feat.

An explosion can be anything, a burst of flames would also fit this. So I don’t see any reason to make it seem like some overpressure blast. And given that it’s going to “cremate” everything it seems like a temperature feat.
The size of the explosion released from it would also be an AP feat though.

Funnily enough, they described the impact as “cremation”. Idk if it means we can use vaporization, but if we can, it would become Low 6-B
In order to even get to the vaporization part, we'll have to know what he's going to vaporize. All we know is that he's going to cause an explosion of a 5km diameter, and the only way to estimate how much ground Dabi is gonna affect is based on whatever depth the facilities were underground.

If we're just using the formula for heat energy with the temperature that can melt carbon then it's 7-B.

Not that getting Tier 6 values from it is impossible. We just don't know much for now (and the explosion might not even happen or Dabi gets sent to the sea or the sky or something).

All Might: Sorry Deku turns out that you could have become a hero without a quirk, just need some training and the right Support Item that I can provide for you because I'm rich af

Would be interesting because on one hand, the confrontation is peaked af. On the other hand, its significance to the initial premise of the story is self-explanatory. Though people have long since criticized that aspect of the story long before this chapter so I suppose it wouldn't really matter for most.

All Might: Sorry Deku turns out that you could have become a hero without a quirk, just need some training and the right Support Item that I can provide for you because I'm rich af

Would be interesting because on one hand, the confrontation is peaked af. On the other hand, its significance to the initial premise of the story is self-explanatory. Though people have long since criticized that aspect of the story long before this chapter so I suppose it wouldn't really matter for most.
So yes you can be a quirkless hero if you’re batman lol

wqkghg9rmcva1.jpg

In order to even get to the vaporization part, we'll have to know what he's going to vaporize. All we know is that he's going to cause an explosion of a 5km diameter, and the only way to estimate how much ground Dabi is gonna affect is based on whatever depth the facilities were underground.

If we're just using the formula for heat energy with the temperature that can melt carbon then it's 7-B.

Not that getting Tier 6 values from it is impossible. We just don't know much for now (and the explosion might not even happen or Dabi gets sent to the sea or the sky or something).
After reading the official translations, “burn everything off the map” implies it’ll just be a spherical explosion that will create a 10 kilometer wide crater, so I think it’s fair to just assume it’ll vaporize the rock (especially noting that Gunhead is surprised that the explosion would be able to reach them, considering how far they are underground)

Curious question: who are mha current top 10 in tier?
1. Full Power Shigaraki (Stated to be most dangerous and worst villain ever. Regen+Decay+AFO is just too OP)
2. Overdrive Deku (Beat Flesh Armor Shigaraki’s ass. Will probably be #1 by end of the final battle)
3. Young AFO (Verbatim stated to be stronger every time he gets younger and he’s gotten younger twice since returning to his prime power)
4. Prime All Might (Beat Prime AFO)
5. Gigantomachia (Far stronger than Dabi. Clearly #3 strongest villain after Shigaraki and AFO)
6. Awakened Bakugo (Hurt Shigaraki and made him believe he was a threat)
7. Phosphoros Shoto (Soundly defeated Dabi)
8. Dabi (Has firepower above Endeavor and has endurance that allows him to fight even after being burnt to a crisp)
9. Endeavor (Beat weakened AFO)
10. Mirko (Cause thighs)
10. Full Power Tokoyami (Beat down Prime AFO, albeit with lots of help)

1. Full Power Shigaraki (Stated to be most dangerous and worst villain ever. Regen+Decay+AFO is just too OP)
2. Overdrive Deku (Beat Flesh Armor Shigaraki’s ass. Will probably be #1 by end of the final battle)
3. Young AFO (Verbatim stated to be stronger every time he gets younger and he’s gotten younger twice since returning to his prime power)
5. Gigantomachia (Far stronger than Dabi. Clearly #2 after Shigaraki and AFO)
8. Dabi (Has firepower above Endeavor and has endurance that allows him to fight even after being burnt to a crisp)
10. Mirko (Cause thighs)
How can the heroes defeat full power shigaraki

5. Gigantomachia (Far stronger than Dabi. Clearly #3 strongest villain after Shigaraki and AFO)
10. Mirko (Cause thighs)
Star and stripes?

Which quirks, other than decay, are the ones deku really needs to look out for and avoid them.
We don't know, because we don't know what Quirks Shigaraki has.
The majority of Quirks current AFO has right now were primarily power-based Quirks too, so not really something Deku wouldtruly avoid like the plague under the premise that current AFO is still around Prime All Might level.

We don't know, because we don't know what Quirks Shigaraki has.
The majority of Quirks current AFO has right now were primarily power-based Quirks too, so not really something Deku wouldtruly avoid like the plague under the premise that current AFO is still around Prime All Might level.
Are you excited though, when we finally get to find out what quirks he does have?

10. Mirko (Cause thighs)
I wonder why Star and Stripe isn't in the Top 10. I think she's stronger than Gigantomachia. She can still go head-to-head with Shigaraki, can't she? 🤔

Why is Prime All Might there but Weakened All Might isn't? If you didn't have All Might there at all I would've accepted that you only meant the currently around characters. But you have Prime All Might so that means Weakened All Might should be fair game. Also what about Weakened AFO?

This kind of implies you think Endeavor is stronger than Weakened All Might/AFO despite doing worst against AFO than All Might did, and needing assistance to defeat him. If AFO didn't have that moment of Quirk Rebellion he wouldn't have been slowed down when Endeavor went ham on him.

Or are you trying not to duplicate people?

Back