• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

That's kind of the point. Eren is a false messiah. Up until the end we saw him as his followers did. But around Armin his friend he breaks down to what he truly is. A stupid 19 year old trying to super glue a vase shattered into a billion pieces. No matter what he does, it will end up breaking, he knows it, he has been through it and he lost his mind in the process.
He literally went back in time and made his killed his parents intentionally. And he's treated like a hero for wiping 80% of the world population.

With the highest end version of this calc (61 petatons stacking to 305 petatons with fajin (assuming fajin has a limit)) Deku would legit crush Boros and a lot of OPM characters. Clap Naruto's pre war arc characters, become a great Yonko and a good competitor in 21st and 22nd Tournament.

Ah those times when Tanjiro vs Deku used to be a debate.
Damn

Horikoshi really robbed us by offscreening like 20 minutes of the beginning of Deku and Shigaraki's fight. Like I know none of them got hurt in that time but it would have been cool to see since that was when both of them were still at full power.
Fair enough I guess, but if you count Rounds 1, 2, and 3, it was a pretty long brawl

Also those 20 minutes were essentially a repeat of their first fight in the first war

Fair enough I guess, but if you count Rounds 1, 2, and 3, it was a pretty long brawl

Also those 20 minutes were essentially a repeat of their first fight in the first war
First war Shigaraki could not use multiple quirks and was copletely overwhelmed by Deku. Meanwhile the version in the final war could use multiple abilities since his capabilities were about equal to Midoriya including matching Gear Shift Deku's speed once he got free of Erasure.

It is actually in that time that Deku and Shigaraki are about equal and at full power cause once we get to 410/411, Deku immediately loses Danger Sense and gets injured, plus the Gear Shift blowback which starts kicking in around 412. Then in 414 he starts his transfer plan after which it becomes a psychological battle and the physical fighting is pretty much over.

So, what's going on with dekus last feat? And when is someone going to make a crt, for anything at this point? We have lots of things left to add/do so why did everyone suddenly go silent

So, what's going on with dekus last feat? And when is someone going to make a crt, for anything at this point? We have lots of things left to add/do so why did everyone suddenly go silent
Atleast Large Country-Continental, Atleast 6-A to High 6-A with Fa-Jin

Dunno about the CRT

Pretty Good episode, Shigaraki got some great action animation and the theme from Ojiro vs Kaibara was played again, that was cool. Mirko was extra muscular (GWAD DAMN THAT ASS)

How much Power does Flying UA use. Kaminari can get some nice feats from that.
For that just get its weight and the GPE for it since that should let us know how much energy it should use to stay afloat

You know, speaking of Might Guy, I wonder why they don’t use the novel feats for profiles. Like, massively depowered Naruto (as well as just normal Orochimaru) dodging photon weapons/attacks at point blank, or Kakashi’s Fire Style: Watermist, which totally evaporated that SoSP water jutsu that was gonna flood the setting of the novel, etc.

Hello, I'm back from personal stuff.

Have I missed anything big or important?
A very well put chapter before a two week break.

Nice to see the third years graduate into official heroes. Mirio's speech is perfect, clearing showing their work has only just started. And yes, UA losing Nejire is a darn shame. Also, Class 2-A is almost a bit cursed to see. Though, we get confirmation that Aoyama is indeed leaving UA for now as well.

And Shinso is in Class 2-A.

Seems like we'll be getting more of Class 3-A, formerly 2-A. Looking forward to see anything about Fuwa. Izuku can clearly tell something is wrong with Ochako, but she seems to quickly brush it aside. Fumikage's damaged hair/feathers actually looks pretty good on him. Both Izuku and Bakugo get new scars as well

Chapter ending with what I believe to be the last of how many chapters of the Todoroki family drama. Bet Dabi's ash pile is still somehow alive via sheer spite.

Have literally no idea who that crying and bleeding man is. A new character being brought up in the epilogue? There's something on his mouth and his fingers are mangled. Not only that but the above panel has what looks like All Might's hair antenna things? Not really sure what to think of this.

The Season 7 episode 6 was really good. Especially all of the new stuff in the fight between Tomura and the others. Nejire catching Bakugo's explosions, Mirko throwing out her own attacks, and Tomura's acrobatics while dodging Jeanist's cable while they were explaining was done extremely well and they didn't need to do that either.

Could just had him floating/falling in the air while Jeanist spoke like in the manga.

Monoma's flashback scene actually hit me with the voice acting and music. I really wasn't expecting that, it was a pleasant surprise.

Also, there will be a real time screening of Shoto vs Dabi on the 22d for some reason. I have no idea why this is happening, but maybe Episode 8 is going go crazy?

W74g9wp2Sbo5.webp

Shouldn’t AFO be able to theoretically warp someone head off even if they were physically more powerful?

Back