• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I guess i can add Sero and Kaminari to the list even though I don’t remember anything that they did together stuck to me but with Jiro is not how you interact with friend rather than it’s just Deku being Deku
Well we will see next chapter. Momo imo doesn’t really see Deku as a friend at all. Hagakure is sunshine and lollipops and she was someone that actually jumped for the GPS and she NEVER interacted with Deku

Again as of right now, Momo is pretty much the only one who didn’t say much for Deku

We also need to remember that Momo is most likely trying to keep calm and collected, think and plan instead of talk and hope only that works. She clearly had that machine planned and made beforehand. Midnight passed her leader torch to her.

Also, she says something interesting, in the fan scans at least. “Now with the help of the Endeavor agency, we can use our quirks”, all of Class 1-A is working under the Endeavor agency now?

Except Nine appears in the manga and so does the Mid Gauntlets, a version of the Full Gauntlet, which Melissa invented, who’s a movie character, who was also mentioned in the anime.

So if elements from all 3 movies appears in both the manga and anime I think it’s safe to say they’re canon.

I’ve trained myself to respond to everything as if it was completely literal no matter what it is, because trying to figure out if someone is joking or being sarcastic is too hard for me.

I’ve trained myself to respond to everything as if it was completely literal no matter what it is, because trying to figure out if someone is joking or being sarcastic is too hard for me.
I don't think the movies are canon. Idk man, the multiple WoG statements and the references to the movies in manga panels I'm pretty sure are all just accidental mistakes. Clearly Hori's intent was for the movies to be non-canon I think.

Movie character descriptions.

Leviathan and Big Red Dot seem to have very similar quirks.

Also the Archer girl seems like discount Nagant. Even her boots look similar.

The only real threat to Izuku would be Weather Operations, specifically lightning strikes, but as long as he can aimdodge, he's cool. All he has to do is kick Nine in his face or something, and he's out, which he can definitely do with 45%.

Also, that reminds me, since when have we referred to the students by their hero names in profiles? I noticed that Katsuki and Mineta were referred to as "Dynamight" and "Grape Juice" respectively on Izuku's page, and it caught me off-guard.

I mean Deku and Bakugo used 100% smash named attacks and broke their limbs. Whatever full Cowl they used here didn't break their limbs.

People just assume every move was 100% based off visuals which recreated the anime look.

The actual feats show 100% still heavily damages Deku and Bakugo yet they didn't break their limbs for these other moves.

So I have a question. Deku said he can move at 100%. So Im having a debate with someone saying he cant because there is no feat for that statement. Do I have to prove Deku can move at 100% or does he have to prove Deku cant move at 100%.

So I have a question. Deku said he can move at 100%. So Im having a debate with someone saying he cant because there is no feat for that statement. Do I have to prove Deku can move at 100% or does he have to prove Deku cant move at 100%.
He had the burden since your evidence is the statement and he has no evidence against that. So he either debunk the statement or he just loses

I mean Deku and Bakugo used 100% smash named attacks and broke their limbs. Whatever full Cowl they used here didn't break their limbs.

People just assume every move was 100% based off visuals which recreated the anime look.

The actual feats show 100% still heavily damages Deku and Bakugo yet they didn't break their limbs for these other moves.
Im quite sure they indeed were using 100% attacks.

Back