• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

When did Izuku say he can move at 100%?
Oh yeah nvm just found the real translation. It says that he can move on par with what all might at 100 percent can with no recoil to boot. Then again for me the original conversation is that Deku beats prime all might so i dont think this matters and he hasnt called me out yet lol

Oh yeah nvm just found the real translation. It says that he can move on par with what all might at 100 percent can with no recoil to boot. Then again for me the original conversation is that Deku beats prime all might so i dont think this matters and he hasnt called me out yet lol
Why are yall even debating that topic? Deku can only be on par with prime Am with fuax 100% which have limited uses. As soon as he run out, he gets speed blitz and one shotted lol

I mean Deku and Bakugo used 100% smash named attacks and broke their limbs. Whatever full Cowl they used here didn't break their limbs.

People just assume every move was 100% based off visuals which recreated the anime look.

The actual feats show 100% still heavily damages Deku and Bakugo yet they didn't break their limbs for these other moves.
But both of their arms were broken in the end. Their legs are covered so we don’t know if they’re broken or not, but they most likely are. Maybe not “broken”, but definitely severely damaged.

They were using 100%.

But both of their arms were broken in the end. Their legs are covered so we don’t know if they’re broken or not, but they most likely are. Maybe not “broken”, but definitely severely damaged.

They were using 100%.
I believe their legs were indeed broken as they were shown to be jumping around in the air (when they kick around in the air to move around) and to do that you need power on par with all might (stated by endeavor) and they are only at that level with 100% ofa soo

Why are yall even debating that topic? Deku can only be on par with prime Am with fuax 100% which have limited uses. As soon as he run out, he gets speed blitz and one shotted lol
Because Im trash at debating and want to learn so any topic can do. Also is there any proof he can move on par with prime all might only with faux 100?

Hello people. For fat gum calc is there any reason this portion wasnt calc?
It did, take a look at Axis 3. It's written down as the radius.

Take a look at the picture. If he was only measuring the top volume the radius would be 13.57 m, but it's 27.14 m. The part where the floor and the wall meet are treated as the center point of the semi ellipse. So the radius of the shape, can be measured on either the wall or the floor.

Last edited:
It did, take a look at Axis 3. It's written down as the radius.

Take a look at the picture. If he was only measuring the top volume the radius would be 13.57 m, but it's 27.14 m. The part where the floor and the wall meet are treated as the center point of the semi ellipse. So the radius of the shape, can be measured on either the wall or the floor.
I see well i re did this with larger values (i will make blog) and got multi city block good thing i didnt try doing the lower portion lol. How do I make blogs again?

Also is there any proof he can move on par with prime all might only with faux 100?
right as he gained fuax 100% he compared his actions to All Might then he told Am what he was capable of now (he just learned fuax) was now on par with what am could do (past tense and likely directed towards prime am as deku with 100% was already equal to am) so it would be fuax that scale to am

right as he gained fuax 100% he compared his actions to All Might then he told Am what he was capable of now (he just learned fuax) was now on par with what am could do (past tense and likely directed towards prime am as deku with 100% was already equal to am) so it would be fuax that scale to am
Wait so the what about the recoil part. The line was something like "no recoil to boot" so wouldnt it make more sense to say he can use OFA at 100% which would equal to prime all mights 100% and then even higher with fa jin?

“Deku and Bakugo weren’t using 100%, they just happened to look identically to Full Cowling 100%, moved at 100% like speeds, output 100% level attacks and harmed a being who blew away a 100% attack a scene before and broke their bones doing so”

- Some certain person, probably.

“Deku and Bakugo weren’t using 100%, they just happened to look identically to Full Cowling 100%, moved at 100% like speeds, output 100% level attacks and harmed a being who blew away a 100% attack a scene before and broke their bones doing so”

- Some certain person, probably.
😳

This chapter hits so much harder with the official translations

I do see Class A and Deku squading up for the Final Battle against the League of Villains

But I really do see Deku's point, he's extremely tired and they aren't able to keep him down even when all working together

Deku said ”he’s drawn in a completely different art style!” when he met All Might. Mineta did it too with his character design, and that’s the only one that made it into the anime I think.

But like Deku said, they are actively avoiding trying to hurt him at all. There’s no danger. If Kaminari went for a full power shock when he was snuggling up with him or if Momo’s machine activated just a little bit faster, he probably would’ve been captured.

How do you assure someone that has seen others get crippled for their sake that you should do the same? They’re essentially signing up to get stomped on by All For One for being near him. How can he trust they won’t just end up like Aizawa or Gran Torino? What can they do that is even comparable to what his enemies can do? If All For One showed up right now with all the other Near High Ends, do Class 1-A think they’re going to win? They simply are not strong enough to reassure Deku here.

But on the flip side, it’s a friend in need of help. And that supersedes logic for heroes. So I respect their will to be with him no matter what. I don’t think they’re going to succeed in their mission since they don’t know about Fa Jin and clearly can’t stop him when he tries, but at least their hearts are in the right place.

Deku is completely ****** up from this though lmao. If he gets away, his will is going to be at an all time low unless someone says something VERY encouraging. This encounter might just make his entire life worse until he does take that break.

The way the story is going is actually really appropriate and amazing IMO

It's clear at this point that Deku is All Might level at being a hero and can save everyone on his own. But the series has established time and time again that that methodology is self destructive and that All Might not receiving help from others drove him to destroy himself essentially. All Might is a literal cripple right now because of that ideology of saving everyone but yourself. So the series is saying that Deku needs to stop being All Might and receive help from others, because if he doesn't, he'll end up crippled and broken just like All Might did by the end of his career. Hero Society ultimately failed because everyone relied on All Might mainly alone and once he was gone as a hero, society ultimately collapsed in on itself as they couldn't stop the now all powerful AFO/Shigaraki. Hero Society doesn't need one Symbol of Peace, they need many Symbols of Peace.

Helping Deku become the best hero he can be without having him destroy himself is the end goal for Class 1-A seems like, which I believe will lead to a better Hero Society overall as there will be many capable heroes and everyone won't be relying on just All Might.

Unless 1-A gets buffs (not have to be AP, even just skills and speed), they are certainly gonna be destroyed.

I'm almost expecting something bad to happen after their fight against Deku. All For One would attack them just to **** with Deku.

The thematic direction doesn't have any problems. The inner-logic of the action does.

How do you assure someone that has seen others get crippled for their sake that you should do the same? They’re essentially signing up to get stomped on by All For One for being near him. How can he trust they won’t just end up like Aizawa or Gran Torino? What can they do that is even comparable to what his enemies can do? If All For One showed up right now with all the other Near High Ends, do Class 1-A think they’re going to win? They simply are not strong enough to reassure Deku here.

But on the flip side, it’s a friend in need of help. And that supersedes logic for heroes. So I respect their will to be with him no matter what. I don’t think they’re going to succeed in their mission since they don’t know about Fa Jin and clearly can’t stop him when he tries, but at least their hearts are in the right place.

Deku is completely ****** up from this though lmao. If he gets away, his will is going to be at an all time low unless someone says something VERY encouraging. This encounter might just make his entire life worse until he does take that break.
100% kino. I cannot tell you how many people I've encountered this week who tried to argue that 1-A could win against Deku, or how Bakugou's behavior is completely warranted.

People need to realize that while 1-A, (and arguably Bakugou) hearts are in the right place they won't be much help to Deku when it comes to fights. That's the sad reality, unfortunately.

100% kino. I cannot tell you how many people I've encountered this week who tried to argue that 1-A could win against Deku, or how Bakugou's behavior is completely warranted.

People need to realize that while 1-A, (and arguably Bakugou) hearts are in the right place they won't be much help to Deku when it comes to fights. That's the sad reality, unfortunately.
I mean I think one of MHA opening lines are "not all men are created equal" or something like that so yeah deku will somehow carry everyone and ultimately save the day IMO

I mean, we literally are seeing “I am 10 seconds from passing out” Deku easily break out of their bonds. The most struggle he had was against Dark Shadow, and that might have been because he didn’t want to harm Kaminari or Shoji who were physically touching him.

Even Shoto’s ice wall didn’t do anything. He literally jumped through it all the way and just got stuck halfway coming out. Their best attempts at capture have ended in him flexing. Only way he’s coming back is if he gets KO’d or willingly does so from convincing.

Didn’t Bakugo, like, go SUPER FAST to save BestJeanist from High Ends WITH a hole in his stomach or am I not remembering right?

Not to mention the whole class, uhhh, stopped Gigantomachia. They’re also not trying to harm Deku here. No one is trying with their heart in it. It’s too up in the air how things stand.

It's the price of a series becoming this long when it was never originally expected to be by the author, so a lot of things aren't really outlined or planned until Horikoshi had to.
Despite all our crazy calcs, MHA still seems to try to ground itself in its power scaling except for top tiers. Horikoshi really needs to let lose. He doesn't need to do it to the extent that Black Clover did but something similar.

Another thing is the general lack of screen time and feats for the other students. For crying out loud, we had like several time-skips now, and like all others it was designed to skip a training arc and give students massive growth. And we only saw barely more than a handful of students show significant jumps in power level because of it.

Back