• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Didn’t Bakugo, like, go SUPER FAST to save BestJeanist from High Ends WITH a hole in his stomach or am I not remembering right?

Not to mention the whole class, uhhh, stopped Gigantomachia.
His new explosions yeah. They might do something, but we don’t exactly have context for them.

The class did not stop Gigantomachia. They delayed him until he got serious and steam rolled all of them and several cities, resulting in thousands of deaths. Also Machia couldn’t fly.

His new explosions yeah. They might do something, but we don’t exactly have context for them.

The class did not stop Gigantomachia. They delayed him until he got serious and steam rolled all of them and several cities, resulting in thousands of deaths. Also Machia couldn’t fly.
The new explosions were basically like his own version of Flashfire. Endeavor did instruct him to keep on condensing his explosions.

And well, technically it's the combined efforts of 1-A and the heroes that took down Machia. Machia wouldn't have gone down if it wasn't for Momo's drug and everyone stalling time for it to take effect. Endeavor also bitchsmacked Machia in the jaw right before the drug took effect.

On the other hand, we did get some cool feats this chapter with new super moves from some students.
Sugarman got some parkour feats too. That should be added to his profile.
The chapter also shows how effective Momo can be with prep time.

Do y'all think the new movie will have a crazy new high-end feat like the past two's metal cube shatter and storm explosion?
I mean I hope so. It would be pretty interesting and it would be funny if it has like continental to multi-continental or higher feats and statements. MHA haters would probably be mad.

His explosions arent new we have seen them before

But Bakugo literally had a quirk awakening during the war when he was fighting the High-ends. He said this himself lmao.
When does he say he awakened his quirk. All he said was his explosions were condensed and faster than ever, something Endeavor has been training him to do (and we even see it)

Anyone else noticed All Might's car at the end of the chapter? I'm pretty sure next chapter he's gonna interrupt the class and deku by giving some speech or smth.

"The explosions... From that time... Were like nothing I'd ever done!" All condensed... Faster! Stronger too!"

I'm not certain if I'd called that a awakening, his explosions were on another level. And it came from the feeling of being on death's door.

So he's never done explosions like that before, going by his words.

When does he say he awakened his quirk. All he said was his explosions were condensed and faster than ever, something Endeavor has been training him to do (and we even see it)
I don't remember the exact quote, but iirc he said something along the lines of "I've never felt this before"

Edit: Rusty ninjaed me.

No, the two finger decay was his awakening, according to Re-Destro.

The decay spreading to others was his power from when he was a kid.

If you take Re-Destro's word, Shigaraki did awaken his Quirk.

I’m just saying, if Class 1-A didn’t act, Gigantomachia would’ve gotten to Shigaraki without any problems. He would be at full strength. He would’ve killed every character there that wasn’t a villain. Class 1-A and 1-B working together are the only reason the story is still going.

I’m just saying, if Class 1-A didn’t act, Gigantomachia would’ve gotten to Shigaraki without any problems. He would be at full strength. He would’ve killed every character there that wasn’t a villain. Class 1-A and 1-B working together are the only reason the story is still going.
Of course, they absolutely carried for the final fight in making Machia go down. But that doesn’t mean they can beat anyone on his level. The circumstances of how they got to take Machia down mattered a lot.

Stop acting like Mineta couldnt no diff gigantomachia

Ok so with the official out….I guess Momo kind of cared for Deku but that’s as far as it goes

Also both sides are pretty much correct. While Deku needs to rely on help, there is no way that they can be of any use for him if they are struggling to stop a EXTREMELY exhausted, holding back Deku. I can already see that AFO is gonna do something at the last second when they stop fighting and it’s just gonna dig a even deeper hole for Deku

Ok so with the official out….I guess Momo kind of cared for Deku but that’s as far as it goes

Also both sides are pretty much correct. While Deku needs to rely on help, there is no way that they can be of any use for him if they are struggling to stop a EXTREMELY exhausted, holding back Deku. I can already see that AFO is gonna do something at the last second when they stop fighting and it’s just gonna dig a even deeper hole for Deku
But they arent going all out and deku being exhausted means nothing. The boost from OFA is the same

Izuku was soo tired after the fight with Nagant he couldn't even lift Hawks and her up.

"No power left! I can't pull them up." His arms weren't broken or anything (And we see he's using OFA), he was just exhausted from fighting Nagant.

So yes, he cannot let out his full strength if he's too tired. He was falling to the ground before this fight began, so clearly he's exhausted here as well.

Last edited:
Izuku was soo tired after the fight with Nagant he couldn't even lift Hawks and her up.

"No power left! I can't pull them up." His arms weren't broken or anything (And we see he's using OFA), he was just exhausted from fighting Nagant.

So yes, he cannot let out his full strength if he's too tired. He was falling to the ground before this fight began, so clearly he's exhausted here as well.
I see

Back