• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

A post on Twitter pointed out something interesting. Deku seems to be using blackwhip to support himself just to walk around this chapter. Or maybe not, who knows. Would be telling just how weak he’s become tho. He need some milk and sleep.

A post on Twitter pointed out something interesting. Deku seems to be using blackwhip to support himself just to walk around this chapter. Or maybe not, who knows. Would be telling just how weak he’s become tho. He need some milk and sleep.
Makes sense actually.

In this chapter, when it shows Deku and all his memories of everyone smiling, Kirishima is shirtless and apparently wet. Isn’t that from the filler episode in season 3? The pool episode.

I wasn't able to follow this thread completely so no idea what it's gonna be. Is it Tier 6 MHA?

EDIT: LMAO IT IS

Last edited:
Does anyone think Deku vs Bakugo 3 will ever happen?

I know current Deku >>> Bakugo but if he doesn't use faux 100% and in his current super-tired state maybe it could still be a fight.

Does anyone think Deku vs Bakugo 3 will ever happen?

I know current Deku >>> Bakugo but if he doesn't use faux 100% and in his current super-tired state maybe it could still be a fight.
Idk but i feels like Deku vs Bakugou is sooner than we think. I feels like the scenario is like Bakugou’s trying to snap Deku out of this state that he’s in or summ

If this is about All Might's chapter 1 feat again, I'm going to go bang my head against a wall.

Why can't we ever stop revising this?

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure we ruled out the Tier 6 movie feats as outliers. What is new that would change this?

If this is about All Might's chapter 1 feat again, I'm going to go bang my head against a wall.

Why can't we ever stop revising this?

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure we ruled out the Tier 6 movie feats as outliers. What is new that would change this?
1) that feat being CAPE makes no sense, the logic behind it is directly contradicted by the vortex All Might made with his punch and the clouds spinning around it.

2) on the basis that Full Cowl 100% is the exact same strength as one arm at 100%. Which I disagree with and is directly shown to not be true.

The worse part is scaling people to USJ All Might. Because so many people think that All Might is the god tier of the verse and no one can beat him, as well as that anyone even being near his level is ridiculous. Or that USJ Nomu’s base strength can’t be replicated more than once by the Doctor. Or that any character other than All Might being higher than City Block level is impossible because “why can’t they just do everything he does.”

It’s not a fun time scaling top tiers.

Also this is unrelated question: Can Kiritsugu Origin bullet destroy the quirk factor via Verse equalized?
I mean probably with verse equalized? I’m pretty sure magic circuits are genetic, and so are quirks, so logically yes. I assume it would function like a normal quirk erasing bullet though, and not what it does to mages.

The worse part is scaling people to USJ All Might. Because so many people think that All Might is the god tier of the verse and no one can beat him, as well as that anyone even being near his level is ridiculous. Or that USJ Nomu’s base strength can’t be replicated more than once by the Doctor. Or that any character other than All Might being higher than City Block level is impossible because “why can’t they just do everything he does.”

It’s not a fun time scaling top tiers.
AKA the trickle down effect of One For All Attack Potency.

Even with 7-B MHA, the threads about AFO Shigaraki, Endeavor and the High-Ends were incredibly exhausting. I didn't have the boiling venom of a Bleach fan to continue keeping up with those threads, which eventually sorted itself out after several pages.

Those arguments are going to come back up if AM gets upgraded too. “Do you really believe Mirko could be mountain level? Are you implying she could be stronger than USJ, dying, last legs, no One For All All Might?”

Really taking a while for the calculations to be evaluated surprisingly. This is going to take longer than I thought it would.

People are still trying to deny the fact that All Might brought in storm clouds thanks to his vortex. It amazes me that with all of the evidence suggesting that he bring them in, people are still trying to refute it.

Why am I not surprised?

Back