• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Current Deku can seem to no longer use precision Air Force shots. Makes sense. He can only do big blasts again like when he first kicked with 20%.

Todoroki and/or Bakugo go up against the Muscular that Deku faced this arc. How do they do?
Is the Muscular their facing weakened like with Deku or nah? Either way I see both of them beating Muscular without much trouble, might take a while for Bakugo since Muscular is a tank, but I see Bakugo taking advantages of any opening.

Deku went against a weakened Muscular that was experiencing muscle fatigue and didn't even know it causing his muscle armor to fail at the last minute and create a gap which Deku punched through.

I don't think they get stomped like I did in the past but still it won't be an easy win. Their biggest advantage right now is that both have the ability to fly. Todoroki joined the flight club after war arc.

Uraraka: If you define a hero as some willing to suffer in silence... Then who's there for them when they're in pain?

Horikoshi: Bakugo, of course 👍
I mean Uraraka gonna be a huge part in this arc according to Horikoshi, she'll save Deku from himself

really whats with the shipping and stuff?. why is there so many series withit?
Cause of this
lRgTM5r.jpg

This is literally me

Because romance is a part of life that everyone who seeks it loves to witness. Especially in fiction. Seeing characters that naturally flow together and that you like means that you naturally want a happy ending for them, and romance is very positive.

It’s a want for that wholesome feeling of happiness that people do shipping. Some of it is more aggressive and unrealistic than others, but it’s to the same end typically of wanting happiness.

Koichi getting his ass beat over at Vigilantes. I hope he has some sort of plan or strategy otherwise I don't see how he even gets out of this against Six. His concussive blasts don't seem that lethal.

Nine successfully takes Katsuma’s quirk and defeats Deku and Bakugo (or runs away.)

The students warn the mainland, who now has 72 hours to prepare for Nine’s arrival. Class 1-A are in shambles and can’t fight. Nine wants to make his dream a reality; can he do it?

Last edited:
Nine successfully takes Katsuma’s quirk and defeats Nine and Bakugo (or runs away.)

The students warn the mainland, who now has 72 hours to prepare for Nine’s arrival. Class 1-A are in shambles and can’t fight. Nine wants to make his dream a reality; can he do it?
Nine defeats himself and Bakugo? Damn thats sad.

Also yes he can make his dream real.

Whoever directed today’s episode did a damn good job. Lots of flashbacks but they weren’t droning on and on, they were all brief and important.

Endeavour agency arc has its own OP and ED. Interesting. Inb4 ”they’re skipping the MVA arc whaaaa bones sucks” crowd.

We got a good look at the “before the sonic boom even hit us, he was already moving” scene. He ran before anyone heard any sound. A good… intuition feat? Is that a thing??

Deku’s pupils keep changing from white to black every single scene.

That scene with Endeavor is actually really good foreshadowing for Danger Sense now that I’m seeing it in motion. Deku now has the ability to sense crime and respond near instantly, like how Endeavor could respond faster than the three of them.

“Having multiple quirks has been established to make you stronger.”

- a Reddit user, trying to tell me AFO “just made Nagant strong enough to survive a 100% attack”.

Back