• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Wolfram Revision

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Wolfram's profile needs an update.

He has no reason to scale to his henchman without proper reasons, he's never shown to be comparable to them. He should be High 8-C with metal manipulation via injuring 5% Izuku, and have High 8-C dura with metal manipulation as he can block Izuku's attacks.

His actual durability should be 8-C+ for surviving this explosion, while his striking strength is left at Unknown.

For his second key, it states he's comparable to All Might which is never shown or stated to my knowledge. He just grabbed his injury, which we know is a weak spot for All Might. As shown during the USJ, where Nomu grabbed it as well and All Might stated it was his weak point. He shouldn't get Small City Class+ for that, he should be Unknown there as well.

I'm thinking his profile should look like this. Varies because his AP with metal manipulation isn't always 7-B, only with his strongest attack.

it states he's comparable to All Might which is never shown or stated to my knowledge
When Wolfram strangled Toshinori, he was like "T-this much power...?", but that is the extent of his physical feats, especially considering he already wrap Toshinori wrapped up by metal wires; although, I doubt that was related to his comment.

I agree.

Considering we have multiple agreements from both knowledgeable users and staff, will it be alright for me to make the changes now?

Considering we have multiple agreements from both knowledgeable users and staff, will it be alright for me to make the changes now?
Last I heard if two or more staff agrees it's fine to apply the changes. Especially since the two staffs are also knowledgeable members and the changes aren't controversial.

Back