• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly wouldn't be hard to find, like, at all. In fact, there are a few High 7-A feats that are just ight under our noses, people just haven't realized it yet. I'll eventually elaborate once I finish looking into it.
Ah ok, I only suggested the Cube as people have only been using Mild Steel which does make up the components, but the common building materials Wolfram most likely used can contain anywhere from 2%-18% tungsten (won't do much but it is still important for the numbers)

and according to https://contractorquotes.us:"Tungsten is one of those metals that are used in a wide variety of fields. In fact, it is common to find it being used in electrical, chemical, manufacturing, military, and construction industries"

Did just that and the hole is far too small, a diameter around 50 meters. (And I was highballing, the actual size would be less than that)

The crater shouldn't be any smaller than this. The explosion is bigger than the giant, which is 1000X bigger than Star. A 50 meter crater would be far smaller than the giant. Using the hole is pointless, but the ocean depth being used also seems incorrect. So I don't think it is possible to truly calc the size of the crater using that shot.

Best bet would be to just calc the explosion, and use the explosion formula. Though the current calc assumes SaS is All Might size, which I believe is incorrect, for safety I'd put her at 6 FT or 1.82 m. Doing that gets me 29.96 MT for the explosion, divided by 10 and we get 2.99 MT for a single missile.

Which is... Low 7-B. Consistent?
There is no way Star is 6ft. Shigaraki is 5'7 to 5'9, I don't know his exact height but look at his comparison with Star. She looks half a meter taller than him. 6 ft is guys like Iida.

I think it's safe to say Star is at least 7ft looking at her height in comparison to Shigaraki. She almost looks comparable to how AFO looks next to Shigaraki.

I haven't read the Chapter, but there isn't another scene where the dimensions of the crater is easier to calc?
Anyways, if the explosion is actually smaller than calculated, than the cloud split should be recalculated too since that might not be an outlier anymore.

The explosion and cloud split have nothing to do with each other, we also aren't doing cloud feats at the moment. I'll say this again here.

"Because clouds feats might be under review as a whole. Cloud density is seemingly becoming a problem due to how that varies at certain heights. Along with air displacement, and something about longitudinal wave and how vacuums aren't formed when an explosion goes off. But our calcs assume all air is moved, which would create a vacuum but they usually don't.

I'm not certain if this is right, but I've been hearing a lot of stuff and it's too confusing for me. So it's best to not even try and calc the KE of the storm being blown away until that is sorted out."

The explosion and cloud split have nothing to do with each other, we also aren't doing cloud feats at the moment. I'll say this again here.

"Because clouds feats might be under review as a whole. Cloud density is seemingly becoming a problem due to how that varies at certain heights. Along with air displacement, and something about longitudinal wave and how vacuums aren't formed when an explosion goes off. But our calcs assume all air is moved, which would create a vacuum but they usually don't.

I'm not certain if this is right, but I've been hearing a lot of stuff and it's too confusing for me. So it's best to not even try and calc the KE of the storm being blown away until that is sorted out."
That's fair, do we have anything that can be calc'd near or as High 7-A for supporting this?

Alright, also may I ask if someone can find a definitive answer for Wolfram's cube, as it has been calc'd so many times

Ah ok, I always thought using Wolfram's height and the platform would have been better, as we can actual see it in the shot (I've seen it done on other sites with the consensus being that using that method ranges from 7-A to High 7-A)

Ah ok, I always thought using Wolfram's height and the platform would have been better, as we can actual see it in the shot (I've seen it done on other sites with the consensus being that using that method ranges from 7-A to High 7-A)
We have an official height for the tower, which can be used to find the platform size. Anything else would be incorrect, however their could be another way to find the cube size. Actually Therefir's original calc, which was the first calc would still be correct. That is Low 7-B+, though it could be higher.

Since that doesn't use the tower size at all.

We have an official height for the tower, which can be used to find the platform size. Anything else would be incorrect, however their could be another way to find the cube size. Actually Therefir's original calc, which was the first calc would still be correct. That is Low 7-B+, though it could be higher.

Since that doesn't use the tower size at all.
Why would everything else be incorrect? If you used any other method to pixel scale the cube, you'd get vastly different results than this. This sounds like bullshit.

That's fair, do we have anything that can be calc'd near or as High 7-A for supporting this?
From what I understand the only supporting feat we have is Deku's shockwave(not the clouds) from heroes rising, Star's calc is the only manga feat that is this high.

I'm not exactly for trying to FIND feats for High 7-A that say we're trying to calc with a certain idea in mind, not an accurate representation of the story.

If this feat with star gets debunked to lower than 7-A I would be solidly against any upgrades over it, I really don't think there should be any higher feat in the series than this nuke(up to this point) as that's what the general community(outside of VS battles) seems to have agreed upon.

If this feat gets downgraded then it sucks, but it happens. I really think we need to wait to hear from @Therefir to see where this feat lands before trying to discuss scaling from here.

Why would everything else be incorrect? If you used any other method to pixel scale the cube, you'd get vastly different results than this. This sounds like bullshit.
Not everything else, that isn't what I meant. Apologies, just that using the tower is incorrect no matter what.

We have an official size given, so that takes power over any other "version" of using the tower. If you find a way to measure the cube without the tower, it should be fine.

However I believe the cube size shouldn't be less than 146 meters.

We have an official size given, so that takes power over any other "version" of using the tower. If you find a way to measure the cube without the tower, it should be fine.
But if you use pixel scaling to evaluate the cube's size, the tower's official height becomes inconsistent with every other method. Mathematically speaking, there's no way for Wolfram's tower to be that small. The same can be said for the cube. So the method of using the tower's official and confirmed height to pixel scale the cube is technically an outlier.

What ever happened to All Might's first Detroit smash (against sludge villain), should the KE version be used with a different time frame instead of 6 seconds?
KE is inaccurate, All Might didn't pull in clouds.

We don't use KE since it is stated that he made the clouds by forming a updraft. He didn't make a vacuum that pulled in a nearby storm.

But if you use pixel scaling to evaluate the cube's size, the tower's official height becomes inconsistent with every other method. Mathematically speaking, there's no way for Wolfram's tower to be that small. The same can be said for the cube. So the method of using the tower's official and confirmed height to pixel scale the cube is technically an outlier.
Officials are always taken over inaccurate pixel scaling, as the people who draw this stuff aren't making it to be consistent.

Also I have no recollection of the Cube size being compared to the Tower. Also Wolfram's tower changes in sizes a lot as well, there is no consistency whatsoever.

Officials are always taken over inaccurate pixel scaling, as the people who draw this stuff aren't making it to be consistent.

Also I have no recollection of the Cube size being compared to the Tower. Also Wolfram's tower changes in sizes a lot as well, there is no consistency whatsoever.
So if we can calc it without using the tower it would change?

Given that you liked it I'm gonna go try and find one (I don't have any pixel scaling tools that won't take 4 hours with my terrible computer)

Also when I say Tower, I'm not talking about Wolfram's thing, but the actual tower and platform itself.

Woflram's thing can be whatever size you measure it as.

Inaccurate pixel scaling? Do you kid yourself? Literally using any other object to pixel scale the tower gives us a completely different result than using the tower's official height. Wouldn't that be an obvious hint that the tower's official height is bullshit and doesn't make sense mathematically? People have used several methods to calculate the height of the tower, its platforms width, etc. And not a single iteration of the methods are consistent with yours's.

If the rule is that officials are always taken over accurate pixel scaling, even despite the fact that there are several contradictions to the "official measurements" then there's something wrong with the site's standards that needs changing.

Also when I say Tower, I'm not talking about Wolfram's thing, but the actual tower and platform itself.

Woflram's thing can be whatever size you measure it as.
So I found one from December of 2020 though it got put at island level so that shouldn't work, Though using The one from Therefir that put it at Low 7-B i'd be happy to redo it with the speed used from The High 7-C one

@Earthyboy I don't actually know.

I'm currently not in the best state of mind right now, so maybe I'm speaking nonsense, might be best for you to ask a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back