• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: America Brings Upgrades/Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might as well just apply the revision, I really don't like the idea of a person starting a discussion and then suddenly leaving in the middle of it while dozens of people are waiting for this individual to say something.

But I want to believe Damage thought we would be arguing about 45% Deku until the next day and just decided to go to sleep. The job of an administrator is really exhausting after all, just look at Antvasima.

Last edited:
Also, how come Star and Stripe hasn't been added yet? I remember adding her back when she first fought Shigaraki, but her page was removed because it was too early to place her. It's already been several chapters since her first introduction, shouldn't she be added by now, especially since she has some feats to support her tier?

Also, how come Star and Stripe hasn't been added yet? I remember adding her back when she first fought Shigaraki, but her page was removed because it was too early to place her. It's already been several chapters since her first introduction, shouldn't she be added by now, especially since she has some feats to support her tier?
Again after the new chapter comes out on Sunday

Ok then. And something else I'm kind of confused about: I'm aware that the previous Two Heroes feat of All Might and Deku's Double Detroit Smash was downgraded to Large Town Level apparently, but for some reason the lifting strength of Class T remains the same. Why is that?

Ok then. And something else I'm kind of confused about: I'm aware that the previous Two Heroes feat of All Might and Deku's Double Detroit Smash was downgraded to Large Town Level apparently, but for some reason the lifting strength of Class T remains the same. Why is that?
That's a different feat in which All Might holds back several giant metal pillars, the feat was measured using All Might himself instead of the tower.

I might as well just apply the revision, I really don't like the idea of a person starting a discussion and then suddenly leaving in the middle of it while dozens of people are waiting for this individual to say something.

But I want to believe Damage thought we would be arguing about 45% Deku until the next day and just decided to go to sleep. The job of an administrator is really exhausting after all, just look at Antvasima.
Yes. I do live in a different timezone to most of you it seems.

I see that the changes have been applied.

If I have any more issues with the current scaling or justifications, I'll make a separate CRT for them.

Closing this one since the changes are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back