• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mutant Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor also harmed the Chaos King who almost completely destroyed Multiversal Eternity. Marvel is a complete asylum in terms of rational thinking.

As for the Black Winter, Donny Cates' story only treated it as a destroyer or eater of universes (Low 2-C), but if you combine the implications with Al Ewing's earlier Ultimates stories, it could end up as Low 1-A. However, Marvel writers constantly contradict each other.

Get those removed instead of adding to the problem then, we never said our files are always perfect.
Agreed.
This is pure wank right here and now, Doctor Strange is Low 1-C and Modern Thor has done 1-A shit, just because her writer said unreliable shit on twitter doesn't mean we'll add it. Hell, we don't even add handbook stats.

And you know, even if it was done in the comics, this is "Cyclops hurting Dormammu" level shit here.
Agreed as well.

Standard Thor and Strange are not even universal 💀💀💀so you can cut that bs and lose the tone of your attitude pls.

Lmao it’s always “we only upgrade Storm on feats she has done on her own” but when I go check on a lot of marvel characters their tier are based on scaling. For example Scarlet Witch what 4-B feat she has on her own? What MFTL+ speed feat she has? Oh exactly.

I called out tons of shit in multiple threads. For example Cyclops being rated planet level but yet stronger X-men have lower tiers. That was never changed. I called tons of bs and it was never corrected. I get the same response “oh the site isn’t perfect” multiple times. Which lead me to believe it’s not even about that, it’s about just not wanting to upgrade a specific character from what I’m seeing. But Gambit gets 4-B tier for beating a counterpart with power he could temporarily access. Okay

Lmao it’s always “we only upgrade Storm on feats she has done on her own” but when I go check on a lot of marvel characters their tier are based on scaling. For example Scarlet Witch what 4-B feat she has on her own? What MFTL+ speed feat she has? Oh exactly.
Literally a Speed CRT going on to unfuck speed ratings but ok

Also she isn't even doing shit worth scaling here, you're saying random wank statements
I called out tons of shit in multiple threads. For example Cyclops being rated planet level but yet stronger X-men have lower tiers. That was never changed. I called tons of bs and it was never corrected. I get the same response “oh the site isn’t perfect” multiple times. Which lead me to believe it’s not even about that, it’s about just not wanting to upgrade a specific character from what I’m seeing. But Gambit gets 4-B tier for beating a counterpart with power he could temporarily access. Okay
Can you make the damn threads instead of randomly complaining on crap across 70 different ones? The lack of self-awareness here is astounding, you're literally giving us our response as to why your shit never got noted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked cyclops and his tier went from small planet level to large planet level… the hell💀💀💀💀💀
Yet when I brought Storm harming colossus in another thread it was a problem @ant

Leaving that aside, what's the hold up with the Adversary profile? I thought it was pretty much done?

Let's stop using words that can be interpreted as offensive please.

Also, stop derailing. I will have to delete quite a lot of posts above.

Anyway, maybe we could scale Storm to "5-A via lightning bolts (Can harm Colossus), 5-C via environmental destruction (Did these calculated feats)" or somesuch?

Honestly at this point I am beginning to get convinced they're purposely acting offended off of nothing, to create a "staff are monstrous" narrative.

Again, note the damn article THEY CITE, says it's not offensive.
As staff members we need to keep our language formal and inoffensive at virtually all times.

Can we return to the relevant discussion please? I gave a suggestion for upgrading Storm earlier in this thread.

Again, all of the derailing needs to stop. I will delete all of the irrelevant posts soon.

I said it was offensive and she should have left it as that. She didn’t and wanted to continue. This is what you have as a thread moderator. If someone says they are not comfortable with you calling them a word, you should be respectful and stop. You don’t go on and justify what’s not offensive or is.
Impress is very helpful, hardworking and rational, but is too prone to getting into fighting arguments, yes, but again, her cultural background is not western in the slightest. She comes from a very different upbringing.

Immediately stop with all of the cross-cultural hostility. This is not acceptable behaviour.

She's the one going off on racial tangents
I am well aware, but let's not stoop to her level of saying that some ethnicities are somehow inferior to others. Human DNA is almost completely identical, regardless of skin colour. There are no true "races" for humans, unlike some other animals. We are all almost the same. The closest you get to different races may be genuinely non-neurotypical people like myself, but I try to adapt and not turn it into a big deal.

But you brought up culture stealing simmer down
All I said was if you take that example serious about black women being playful with it when it was a general one. Then go do it to one right now since you think it’s okay.
Again, she does not come from your part of the world at all. She had no intuitive idea that you would find this word so offensive.

I have restricted them both from replying to this thread for 2 hours. They were both told to stop many times, but didn't. They kept continuing the silly debate.

Both of you. take a step back, do something else. And when you come back, I don't want to see this discussion again.

Anyway, maybe we could scale Storm to "5-A via lightning bolts (Can harm Colossus), 5-C via environmental destruction (Did these calculated feats)" or somesuch?
So about this...

We still need somebody to list her relevant feats though.

So should we continue where we left off, but without any hostility or derailment?

@Freedomstar

You were supposed to gather evidence of Storm harming 5-A characters with her lightning bolts.

4802220-9689870149-43366.jpg

Harming Colossus while in his metal form

Matches a bloodlusted Cyclops optic blast with lightning. Keep in mind Storm is tired here after taking on the Wakandan Military, fighting the X-men and then having to deal with Cyclops trying to kill her by Shadow King suggestion

Sorry, I haven't been looking but I have these.

Okay. We can probably upgrade her power with lightning to 5-A then, and keep her current tier as her established level of environmental destruction.

Feel free to do so. Just keep all of the other statistics. This is an upgrade for her lightning bolts only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back