• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mutant Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you remind me of the rationale for that first please?
Of 2-A?
1. As shown above. Haven using Adversary powers as a fetus (he was very weak and needed to gather energy when he reborn) can create and reality warp a limbo dimension known as the borderland of the multiverse and oblivion. In her dimension half of you stands in the multiverse and the other half oblivion.
2. He took over the tower and defeated Roma the first time when she had the matrix energy. He then fought her again while at full-power.
Roma is stated to be a pandimensional being by Marvel. She is the embodiment of all her amalgamations in existence into an entire gestalt, reality warped the Starlight Citadel which contains a door for every dimension in the multiverse, stated her powers equal her title and much more as she faced off against the chaos wave, survived the multiverse and the starlight citadel crashing in on her when the chaos wave hit the tower, and defeated Mastermind, who had the power to split the multiverse and destroy otherworld, which is a pan dimension.
3. He was stated to basically cause his own chaos wave making a trans-temporal event with his chaos destroy all worlds, time strings, and time continuum

Last edited:
None of that remotely seems like an explicit 2-A feat.

What?
1. Creating a plane of reality that's the borderland between literally everything in existence and nothingness which Oblivion isn't 2-A? Half of the dimension is in the multiverse and the other half is oblivion separating the two. Existence and Oblivion go on forever.
2. The starlight citadel has a doorway to every dimension in the multiverse/omniverse Adversary and Roma has reality warped the entire thing. That's not 2-A?
3. How is Adversary defeating Roma the first time, not 2-A when she had the matrix energy and she was helpless? The matrix energy was partly created by the phoenix to touch every plan in reality. Those same towers literally condense and focus all of that power from each plane of the multiverse. Merlyn faked his death and passed on the power to Roma. To sum it up the matrix energy is compiled energy from every corner of existence.
4. Mastermind having the power split the omniverse isn't 2-A? He even had the power to destroy a pan-dimension Otherworld. She was able to tank Mastermind trying to kill her and overpower and destroy him which is confirmed in the databook
5. It stated her power is everything her title implies and more when she faced off against the chaos wave. Roma literally goes by multiversal, omniversal, or celestial guardian which all means the same.
6. She literally had all of the dimensions in existence from the tower and the tower itself fall on her when the chaos wave hit it and survived
7. Adversary chaos was stated to cause a destructive trans-temporal wave across existence if he wasn't put back into the prison dimension.

1 and 7 would be enough for a 2-A rating. Probably 4 as well. The rest can be summed up as a nexus not being the same as a multiverse.

Okay. Thank you. However, I would prefer evidence to be posted for those points in that case.

I did state (Created a dimension that exists between worlds, That dimension was stated to be the Borderland between everything and nothing. Oblivion's Edges and the outermost reaches of existence) It's a limbo plane of reality that separates the multiverse and the oblivion. Half of you stand the multiverse and the other half in the oblivion. Haven can create and warp the entire dimension with her mind. This is using Adversary powers when he was a fetus trying to be reborn on Earth and escape the prison dimension. He was at his weakest and when he was reborn took him some time to get his strength back.

It was stated Roma's pocket dimension was a multiverse

Also, that is isn't fair lots of profiles I see are don't have what you're asking for. Example: Abraxas didn't destroy any infinite realities but Galactus in every dimension. Which is the same thing as Roma wielding the matrix energy which permeates all planes of reality in the multiverse or her having the power of all her infinite counterparts in the multiverse in one body.

It's stated that if Adversary isn't stopped, he's destructive chaos would end all worlds and time strings

I also stated above that Roma defeated Mastermind, who had the power to sunder the omniverse/multiverse and destroy Otherworld, which is a pan-dimension and one of the four inner planes in marvel. Mastermind was going to do this with the amulet of right and the sword of might Excalibur. These weapons were created and enchanted with her father's Merlyn magic. It has been stated that Roma = Merlyn

Last edited:
Roma is generally called the omniversal guardian. As far as I can tell, that is what the multiverse scan is referring to, not a pocket universe that appeared in an unrelated storyline.

The destructive chaos scan seems to refer to a gradual chain reaction spreading chaos across timelines. It is not quantifiable, or well-proven.

You should preferably also tell us the comicbooks that your scans come from, so we can investigate the greater contexts of them.

Roma is generally called the omniversal guardian. As far as I can tell, that is what the multiverse scan is referring to, not a pocket universe that appeared in an unrelated storyline.

The destructive chaos scan seems to refer to a gradual chain reaction spreading chaos across timelines. It is not quantifiable, or well-proven.

You should preferably also tell us the comicbooks that your scans come from, so we can investigate the greater contexts of them.
1. No, it's actually from X Men Grand Design X Tinction which is stated to be canon into the X-men's lore as stated by the writer himself Ed Piskor in an interview
They are in another plane of existence which is Roma's dimension (Not only that her realm allows for them to breathe in space)
2. Now your second statement isn't fair you have Scarlet Witch rated 2-A possibly Low-1-C for her chaos power sweeping the multiverse and causing a trans-temporal wave(as Roma described it) affecting mutants. Now Adversary chaos stated powerful enough to sweep the multiverse with a trans-temporal wave and end all worlds and time strings that's not quantifiable?

I will gather all of the issues and post later.

Nothing is stated about Otherworld or any other pocket universe being the size of a multiverse and being created by Roma as far as I can tell.

Nothing is stated about The Adversary creating a trans-temporal wave either, and we do not know if the claims are even reliable here.

Anyway, I would appreciate if you can find explicit raw power feats by Roma and The Adversary that are not reliant on speculative interpetation.

Nothing is stated about Otherworld or any other pocket universe being the size of a multiverse and being created by Roma as far as I can tell.

Nothing is stated about The Adversary creating a trans-temporal wave either, and we do not know if the claims are even reliable here.

Anyway, I would appreciate if you can find explicit raw power feats by Roma and The Adversary that are not reliant on speculative interpetation.
1. Otherworld is literally a pan-dimension, source of magic in Marvel and exists outside all dimensions, once again the center to all realities, and one of the four inner planes in Marvel all of this has been stated and confirmed by marvel. Not only that Meggan literally used the pan-dimensional energy of Otherworld to seal the rift created by the Chaos Wave. Roma literally uses the same energy of Otherworld for herself and a nexus as a power source when the matrix energy begins to fall on its own. All of this and she been beaten by Adversary with matrix energy (collective magical energy from the multiverse) and at full power with pan-dimensional of Otherworld.
What I'm taking from this thread so far even If do post the statements or feats.. you will read around and ignore them.

2. They were in her pocket dimension in the fall of the mutant's run. The name wasn't stated. But in the What If which is still canon to Roma since she's the embodiment of all her infinite counterparts as stated by Marvel. It's stated The dimension the starlight citadel was in is called the Realm of Order. Ed Piskor in his canon run called her realm the omniverse/multiverse.

3. It's stated they traveled to that time string to "Stop a devious destructive seed of evil consequences that being sown (which literally means create) by Adversary" They also stated it was cause trans-temporal wave and his goal is to bring chaos "All Worlds and All Time strings"

4. "Anyway, I would appreciate if you can find explicit raw power feats by Roma and The Adversary that are not reliant on speculative interpretation."

A. I posted scans of Haven using fetus Adversary powers to create the borderland between the multiverse and its opposite Oblivion. Adversary was a fetus and extremely weak.

B. I showed Roma tanking every dimension in the omniverse being destroyed and clashing into one on her. A feat like that looking at the phoenix force page is 2-A... Along with the starlight citadel falling on here which had a door to every dimension in the omniverse. I showed you her powers directly being stated to be multiversal and much more. I showed you, Roma, defeating and tanking an attack Mastermind, who had her father Merlyn's enchanted weapons and was going to use them sunder to the omniverse and destroy Otherworld which is a pan dimension. Not all that these weapons were enchanted by Merlyn's magic which it's been stated Roma = her father in power.

No disrespect but it seems like there is always bias everything there is a Storm thread. I give you feats and statements you either downplay them or ignore them. You ask for specific stuff that most profiles about Marvel don't even have an example: Abraxas. He never destroyed, warped, or created a multiverse. He destroyed every Galactus in the multiverse. What's the difference from wielding magic energy from every single plane of the omniverse to Abraxas feat? Also, Dormammu 2-A is literally rated on just statements. Now it's a problem to use statements now? When Roma and Adversary not only have statements but feats???? And also according to Dormammu's profile, he defeated pan-dimensional beings which is rated very high, and Roma and Adversary are pan-dimensional. Now we get into base Scarlet Witch what 4-B feat does she have? She was only stated to be a threat to Earth with her power alone in the fight with Hope. Even then that doesn't mean she'll oneshot the Eath. So there's no problem upgrading Wanda when she has no raw feats but only scaling. But here there is? Not to mention the MFTL+ speed when she couldn't even react to stuff not even MHS.

Last edited:
Since the OP still hasn't provided a list for some reason I'll the relevant AP sources
  • 1 2: These scans come from X-Factor vol 1 #97
  • This scan comes from Cable and the X-Force #16
  • 1 2: These scans come from Uncanny X-Men vol 1 #225
  • This scan and this scan come from Uncanny X-Men vol 1 #227
  • 1 2: These scans are from X-Factor vol 1 #121
Anyways after a binge read through mostly mediocre comics I'll just reconfirm what I said before. Most of the OP's claims for 2-A are for universal nexus' rather than outright 2-A feats. However, as I also said, Adversary has legitimate 2-A stuff with the previously mentioned points 1, 4, and 7.

Unrelated but unless the OP is the same person as this CV dude it seems like this was a copy-paste of some other guy's work.

Also I'm banning people if I have to scan hunt to this scale again

Thank you very much for the help. I think that 2-A for The Adversary and the goddess key for Storm seems fine then.

Would you be willing to make sure that their profile pages are written properly?

Sure, but its probably better to make a sandbox first rather than a page from scratch.

Since the OP still hasn't provided a list for some reason I'll the relevant AP sources
  • 1 2: These scans come from X-Factor vol 1 #97
  • This scan comes from Cable and the X-Force #16
  • 1 2: These scans come from Uncanny X-Men vol 1 #225
  • This scan and this scan come from Uncanny X-Men vol 1 #227
  • 1 2: These scans are from X-Factor vol 1 #121
Anyways after a binge read through mostly mediocre comics I'll just reconfirm what I said before. Most of the OP's claims for 2-A are for universal nexus' rather than outright 2-A feats. However, as I also said, Adversary has legitimate 2-A stuff with the previously mentioned points 1, 4, and 7.

Unrelated but unless the OP is the same person as this CV dude it seems like this was a copy-paste of some other guy's work.

Also I'm banning people if I have to scan hunt to this scale again
Thank you for posting I haven't been active. Also, I got most of my scans from CBR from a Storm thread, not CV.

Question how is wielding the energy matrix, not a 2-A feat? It's the collective magical energy from all of existence which Roma had. She was still powerless against Adversary. Also not to mention in her second battle with Adversary, she was using the pan-dimensional energy of Otherworld was defeated twice in the X-factor run by him.

Something being adjacent to reality or a singular object being connected to all of reality are not 2-A feats. Just an expansive interconnected Low 2-C thing.

But as I also said the other stuff is good for 2-A on it's own without any of that scaling.

Thanks again for the help. Is somebody experienced who knows how to edit properly willing to apply this?

Thanks again for the help. Is somebody experienced who knows how to edit properly willing to apply this?
If someone opens her profile I can do it. Hadari Yao is technically her base just like her mutant powers since she was born with the godhead... I can put Multiverse level+ with Godhead (Adversary stated her untapped spiritual powers were a threat when they first met. Storm became a goddess and dispersed the otherworldly storm he created in another universe and then completely overpowered Adversary, which sent him back to the prison dimension.)

My apologies for being blunt, but you do not have a good history when it comes to editing quality or accuracy.

It is called Multiverse level+, and Eternity and Oblivion in their true multiversal respectively beyond multiversal forms are way above 2-A, so the explanation needs to be improved on.

Dunno how else to describe it other than "Created realm on the upper border of reality."

Does anybody have suggestions for how to properly justify a 2-A rating via the acceptable feats?

Well, we still need to figure out how to properly settle this.

However, if this was just a very temporary power-up, it is likely not noteworthy enough to include in the relevant character profile page.

Tons of profiles have temporary power-up yet have key. That was a very bias statement so if that's the case then a lot of profiles need keys and stats removed.
Also, her godhead goes past any mutation as stated in black panther. It is stated in Shuri solo that it is suppressed and can be brought up. She is literally a threat to a galactic empire because she's Hadari Yao in Black Panther Galactic empire. It's not going away the writers just found way to suppress it to conflict using her mutant or goddess powers.

Also, Base Storm needs a 4-B upgrade anyway. It's been in comics and by the writer, her power surpasses that of Sue Storm, Dr. Strange, and Thor among many more.

savage-avengers-19-storm-feature.jpg

Tons of profiles have temporary power-up yet have key. That was a very bias statement so if that's the case then a lot of profiles need keys and stats removed.
Get those removed instead of adding to the problem then, we never said our files are always perfect.
Also, Base Storm needs a 4-B upgrade anyway. It's been in comics and by the writer, her power surpasses that of Sue Storm, Dr. Strange, and Thor among many more.
This is pure wank right here and now, Doctor Strange is Low 1-C and Modern Thor has done 1-A shit, just because her writer said unreliable shit on twitter doesn't mean we'll add it. Hell, we don't even add handbook stats.

And you know, even if it was done in the comics, this is "Cyclops hurting Dormammu" level shit here.

Get those removed instead of adding to the problem then, we never said our files are always perfect.

This is pure wank right here and now, Doctor Strange is Low 1-C and Modern Thor has done 1-A shit, just because her writer said unreliable shit on twitter doesn't mean we'll add it. Hell, we don't even add handbook stats.

And you know, even if it was done in the comics, this is "Cyclops hurting Dormammu" level shit here.
off-topic but intrigued what did thor do that was 1-A?

Haven't read the Caites run, but supposedly it has Thor defeating a character that is Low 1-A.

It's through a couple of amps coinciding and idk if its even worth a key or anything, let alone legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back