• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

I have looked at the 3 anthologies and the 4-Koma in case there was any relevant data or feat to highlight but nothing has caught my attention.
202304141901295784.jpg
6436e92b97813.webp
images

Last edited:
Hello again, here are some feats and info from the first half of volume 3 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 2:

.- Ruijerd speaks human and demon language

Chapter 3:

.- Rudeus considers Ruijerd possibly superior to Ghislaine
.- Ruijerd can see hidden enemies thanks to his third eye
.- Ruijerd defeats the monsters of the demonic continent in 1 hit

Chapter 4:

.- Migurdia hunters hunt monster turtles
.- The Superd can sense the presence of enemies around them
.- Ruijerd is more than 500 years old and was the leader of his group

Chapter 5:

.- Eris's sword does not wear down over time
.- An adult man can easily defeat a Lesser Treant
.- Rudeus can one shot The Rock Treant
.- Ruijerd pierces the skull of a monster turtle with one blow
.- Eris easily defeats an acid wolf

Ok. For now, are there any feats in the first two volumes that I've missed? Today I will try to comment on the feat references of this volume according to the manga/anime and if I have time start with novel 3.
I'm rereading the LN so don't worry. I'm close to finishing volume 2.

Ok, let's go with some feats and in case any good user knows how to calculate them:

Silphiette creates a huge pillar of ice (Anime episode 3 minute 12:40). In the manga (chapter 4) she comes out creating two pillars the size of her. Unfortunately, the anime does not show its size to be able to make a reliable calculation.
Like what I said yesterday for Roxy, it's not relevant.

Last edited:
In the manga, chapter 6, there is a good feat of speed for Paul where he overtakes the monstrous boar that is about to catch Rudeus. I think that the distance from Rudeus to where the monsters were initially could be taken as the distance traveled by Paul since Rudeus did not move from his place.
OK. If the distance can be obtained then I will see what to do.

Well, it's similar to Roxy creating the shield with the horse. Yes, it can be calculated and used to give a higher range to the low levels.
And yesterday I said that for Roxy it would be of no use. We could just calculate its mass but that would be useless since no character has LS of this level.

It's not going to give him anything like AP because it has no feat. What was the wall able to destroy? There is none and we cannot use Mass-Energy conversion.
The ones that cannot be used then are those that involve the creation of earth? ice i understand yes based in you said of Silphy feat

The ones that cannot be used then are those that involve the creation of earth? ice i understand yes based in you said of Silphy feat
For creations in general which do not have a AP feat. If it is a planet, a sun, a star or a universe it can be used but in other cases not.

For creations in general which do not have a AP feat. If it is a planet, a sun, a star or a universe it can be used but in other cases not.
So what is said here is not valid? Because I think Mushoku's feats match the requirements

So what is said here is not valid? Because I think Mushoku's feats match the requirements

Sylphie's ice pillar can be used but Rudy and Roxy's earth wall cannot because we see them rising from the ground which does not qualify them.

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the second half of volume 3 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 9:

.- Ruijerd is capable of detecting animal aromas
.- Rudeus can open locks with his earth magic

Chapter 11:

.- Rudeus's tunic does not protect against magic but it is incredibly hard: Like a stone or bulletproof? Let's see if they specify more later.

Chapter 12:

.- Anacondas and Executors are B rank monsters
.- Snake monsters are 3 meters long: What a mess. I hope we can take images from the manga/anime for the size.
.- The red cobra is 10 meters long: Without a doubt the authors in all the LN have no idea about the size of the snakes.
.- The red cobra is resistant to fire magic and has hard scales
.- Th red cobra is a A-rank monster
.- A rank A monster can destroy a group of rank B in moments
.- Ruijerd can easily defeat the red cobra
.- Eris cannot completely cut the red cobra
.- The red cobra capable of dodging Rudeus' spells
.- B rank monster can dodge a little Rudeus´ spells

Chapter 13:

.- Saint level spell capable of flooding the city of Rikarisu

Chapter 14:

.- Perugius's front door drains mana from the enemy
.- The rear door grants the drained mana to Perugius

Extra Chapter:

.- Ars is the largest and most populated city in the world
.- Exterminator Bear is a D rank monster
.- The exterminator bear's fist broke all of Derrick's ribs and crushed Derrick's organs. I also send it to fly 5 meters.
.- The Exterminator Bear superior to Luke

Only? In the anime it looks much longer just with Ruijerd's height in comparison.
this happens in all LN with the size of snakes. The autors think that 3-10 meters long is huge when is the size of a regular anaconda. The anime and manga representations are around 30-50 meters

This the picture for the snakes in the manga:

fWZ829SnxU2AZbQu7CtT1612756051.jpg

Last edited:
I actualize the previous powerscaling with the volume 3:

God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Magic LN2 = King > Rudeus Magic > Roxy Magic = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Paul > Silphiette Magic = Eris = Strong Bandit = Advanced > Monster Class B > Monster Class C > Monster Class D > Luke > Regular Swordman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Zenith = Lilia > Roxy > Silphiette

The changes:

.- I incorpore Almanfi
.- Ruijerd is stronger than Ghislaine
.- Monster Class B can be defeated by Eris
.- Monster Class D is stronger than Luke
.- Monster Class C is stronger than D but weaker than B
.- Luke is a intermediate swordman
.- I incorpore Nokopara based in is physic alone, we don´t know more about him

I don´t know where put the Class A monster. Is stronger than Eris and weaker than Ruijerd but i don´t know if it can be stronger or no compared to a Saint.

Ruijerd is said by the author to be a good match for the North Emperor Auber, by the way.

By the way Rudeus has a pretty good speed feat for having fought Auber and also Durability for having been able to withstand one of his attacks without being split and all this without Magic Armor.

Should be much superior to him. Fought Demon God Laplace even though he was overwhelmed.
Laplace was winning a 1v7, Ruijerd only struck his weak point thanks to his third eye, and Laplace has no Battle Aura just like Rudeus, so it's a useless feat without context. Emperor rank makes senss.

Laplace was winning a 1v7, Ruijerd only struck his weak point thanks to his third eye, and Laplace has no Battle Aura just like Rudeus, so it's a useless feat without context. Emperor rank makes senss.
Not having Aura does not mean he is physically weak. If he can already withstand attacks from Perugius, Ruijerd and even the Dragon God Urupen, it is because he has monstrous Durability.

Demon God Laplace has half the power of Demonic Dragon God Laplace who survived the explosion that created the Ringus Sea and he can fight characters who can withstand his attacks and hurt him in return so his Durability is not underestimated because he has no Aura. Orsted should also use his Aura very rarely because of his Restriction but his Durability is not as underestimated in this case.

I actualize the previous powerscaling with the volume 3:

God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Magic LN2 = King > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Roxy Magic = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Monster Class A > Paul > Silphiette Magic = Eris = Strong Bandit = Advanced > Monster Class B > Monster Class C > Monster Class D > Luke > Regular Swordman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Zenith = Lilia > Roxy > Silphiette

The changes:

.- I incorpore Almanfi
.- Ruijerd is stronger than Ghislaine
.- Monster Class B can be defeated by Eris
.- Monster Class D is stronger than Luke
.- Monster Class C is stronger than D but weaker than B
.- Luke is a intermediate swordman
.- I incorpore Nokopara based in is physic alone, we don´t know more about him

Last modifications:

.- Incorpore Monster Class A weaker than Saint but stronger than Advance
.- Incorpore Aqua Hartia multiplations

Magic amplification coefficient of Aqua Hartia:

• Water Magic: 5 times
  • Earth Magic: 3 times
  • Wind Magic: 3 times
  • Fire Magic: 2 times

Doubts:

.- For now my only doubt is the class A monster falling to Saint Magic of Earth with Aqua Hartia. We cannot guarantee 100% that an attack without a multiplier would defeat it in the same way.

.- Ghislaine's comment that she could lose against Rudeus in a confrontation 100 meters away: It seems incoherent to me for the power levels of the series.

Back