• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

The creator of worlds who created worlds. The human world contains a starry sky so should be a universe given that on this site when the world does not refer to population or the planet it refers to the universe. Moreover, since we talked about parallel worlds, this could well come back to parallel universes.

Not really. Unless I get the raws (which I haven't managed to do) to confirm that it can also be a universe then no.

2-A. It is said in Old Dragon Tale that the Creator God created many worlds and in the LN Rudeus speaks of an infinity of parallel worlds.
Damn 2a cosmology is good but I am not sure about human world I think it would just be 4A

0dff09e810e49132ae2da6b3a4af9bc9.png

I wonder if this can be used for subsonic speed.
@Killerdrone123 what do you think about?

It's funny how Rudeus vomited after Roxy didn't remember him.

I am wondering when they'll find Zenith?

I am also wondering how they'll handle Rudeus' polygamy? I mean, he's already married to Sylphie and the anime indicates he might go for Roxy too but would Sylphie even be okay with that? Me personally, I'd divorce if my romantic partner suggested something like that to me.

It's funny how Rudeus vomited after Roxy didn't remember him.
Funny as hell.
I am wondering when they'll find Zenith?
Soon. In tomorrow's episode I think.
I am also wondering how they'll handle Rudeus' polygamy? I mean, he's already married to Sylphie and the anime indicates he might go for Roxy too but would Sylphie even be okay with that? Me personally, I'd divorce if my romantic partner suggested something like that to me.
No major problems.

The creator of worlds who created worlds. The human world contains a starry sky so should be a universe given that on this site when the world does not refer to population or the planet it refers to the universe. Moreover, since we talked about parallel worlds, this could well come back to parallel universes.

Not really. Unless we get the raws (which I haven't managed to do) to confirm that it can also be a universe then no.I'm just basing this on the fact that the human world already has a starry sky.

2-A. It is said in Old Dragon Tale that the Creator God created many worlds and in the LN Rudeus speaks of an infinity of parallel worlds.
Scans would be needed

Base Orsted is at this level. He is superior to Dragonoid Demon God Laplace who also survived this explosion and he can take hits from Rudeus who is of this level. With the blade it's higher and it seems to have Durability Negation based on Paul's sword which seems to have this ability. Additionally the armor and Orsted were said to have the power to destroy the planet so likely Planet level.
Scans for DN and Planet level
This could go to FTL thanks to Orsted and Eris' fight.
how was their fight FTL?

Scans would be needed
Yes. I was also thinking if they couldn't move to 2-C.
For statements where Orsted can destroy the world and the armor having the power to destroy the world there are some. For the DN it comes from Paul's sword which has more effects the stronger the opponent's defenses are and for Orsted's sword his sword can cut everything within a radius of a few kilometers.
how was their fight FTL?
The calculation which has been made since 2020 and was accepted on the basis of 2m distance between Eris and Auber. During the fight between Eris and Orsted she was able to react to the same attack from Orsted and he always fights at a close distance, i.e. 1m or less because he also executes the same attack with his bare hands.

Paul's sword cuts more the more durable the target is, which is less dura neg and more stat amp. Eris' Elegant Phoenix Dragon Sword nullifies the properties of Battle Aura, which is dura neg. The exception is Orsted, who's Battle Aura is merely weakened by Eris' blade.

I don't believe world-ending statements are enough for Tier 5 for multiple reasons;
  1. Multi-Continental is plenty strong enough to "destroy the world."
  2. Specifically his "full power", which he doesn't use unless he gets to face Hitogami, is what can destroy the world, which would be his Tier 2 or 3 key.
  3. Destroying the world could refer to killing Hitogami, which would cause the collapse of Human World and the Six-Sided World as a whole. But Hitogami is also Tier 2 or 3 so it's same diff.

During the fight between Eris and Orsted she was able to react to the same attack from Orsted and he always fights at a close distance, i.e. 1m or less because he also executes the same attack with his bare hands.
The distance between them isn't stated to be so close, and Eris used Light Reversal to counter Orsted's empty Sword of Light, which specifically counters the Sword of Light before it can reach maximum velocity.

I don't believe world-ending statements are enough for Tier 5 for multiple reasons;
  1. Multi-Continental is plenty strong enough to "destroy the world."
  2. Specifically his "full power", which he doesn't use unless he gets to face Hitogami, is what can destroy the world, which would be his Tier 2 or 3 key.
  3. Destroying the world could refer to killing Hitogami, which would cause the collapse of Human World and the Six-Sided World as a whole. But Hitogami is also Tier 2 or 3 so it's same diff.
Orsted being able to destroy the world was said by Hitogami in volume 6 and that's why I said likely. This is much more likely due to the fact that Orsted generally doesn't use his magic. Being superior to Demonic Dragon God Laplace his large-scale magic should be enormous.
The distance between them isn't stated to be so close, and Eris used Light Reversal to counter Orsted's empty Sword of Light, which specifically counters the Sword of Light before it can reach maximum velocity.
I don't think Orsted can get 2m away to attack with his hands. It's a possibility but it also happens before the opponent completes his swing (the speed of light could already be reached) and Orsted also reacted to Eris' swing with which she wanted to cut his neck.

Last edited:
Hello again, here are some feats and info from the first half of volume 1 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 1:

.- Zenith is capable of using beginner level healing magic.

Chapter 2:

.- Lilia cannot run properly

Chapter 3:

.- Shorter enchantments take 5 seconds to cast
.- Rudeus in a short time, days, practicing was already able to throw 26 water balls
.- The Book of Magic that Rudeus has only has magic up to an advanced level: I think we can assume that he learned all the spells that are named here.
.- Beginner level spells vary in the mana needed, some being double and others up to twenty times that of the water ball: Minimum for intermediate level could be 20 times.
.- The amount of mana directly affects the temperature of ice and fire spells
.- In all spells, the caster must establish all the spell's parameters before casting it: I don't know if it could affect the intelligence of silent users since instead of reciting a predetermined spell, they must calculate everything mentally.
.- The silent spell is a couple of seconds faster than the normal ones: I understand that it refers to the faster ones mentioned before.

Chapter 4

.- The intermediate water spell with power 1 and speed 0 destroys a large part of the wall.
.- Roxy's water ball spell with power 3 and speed 4 destroys the Zenith tree.
.- Healing can heal the tree from being broken in half.
.- Roxy can use all types of magic up to an intermediate level.
.- A ball of water weaker than Roxy's destroys the tree again.
.- Modifying the size to smaller or larger in spells consumes mana.
.- Rudeus masters intermediate level spells.
.- Roxy cannot use summoning magic.

Chapter 5

.- Paul is capable of cutting rocks.
.- Other master swordsmen can launch "waves" to hit from a distance. Paul can't do this.
.- Roxy is a holy level water mage.
.- Advanced level magicians are not many. Only 1 in 40,000 counting all mages.

Chapter 6

.- Roxy can cancel the Cumulonimbus spell after casting it.
.- They move away from the area because it could damage nearby crops.
.- Roxy needs to supply mana for the spell to last over time, Rudeus does not.

In this way, I will provide the different feats or data that I consider relevant throughout the volumes.

Orsted being able to destroy the world was said by Hitogami in volume 6 and that's why I said likely. This is much more likely due to the fact that Orsted generally doesn't use his magic. Being superior to Demonic Dragon God Laplace his large-scale magic should be enormous.

I don't think Orsted can get 2m away to attack with his hands. It's a possibility but it also happens before the opponent completes his swing (the speed of light could already be reached) and Orsted also reacted to Eris' swing with which she wanted to cut his neck.
you can react to faster speed attacks just by outskilling your opponent btw (and we know how big of a gap there is between Orsted and the rest of the verse in skill)

Also, Rudeus doesnt need to sustain his cumulonimbus because he basically creates an actual physical storm instead of how the other mages create a false storm
Most of volume 1 seems to be tier 9 till now

I would like to use the web novel and the light novel.
I don´t believe is good use the web novel. Some events have changed or been modified in the light novel, so it is no longer as reliable. The example that comes to mind is freezing the entire forest. Although I do support its use as complementary material as long as it does not contradict, but that will be what the rules of this wiki say.

you can react to faster speed attacks just by outskilling your opponent btw (and we know how big of a gap there is between Orsted and the rest of the verse in skill)
You always need a fairly high combat and reaction speed
Also, Rudeus doesnt need to sustain his cumulonimbus because he basically creates an actual physical storm instead of how the other mages create a false storm
Most of volume 1 seems to be tier 9 till now
Roxy is at tier 6

I don´t believe is good use the web novel. Some events have changed or been modified in the light novel, so it is no longer as reliable. The example that comes to mind is freezing the entire forest. Although I do support its use as complementary material as long as it does not contradict, but that will be what the rules of this wiki say.
I want to use this as supplementary material especially for Old's Dragon Tale

I want to use this as supplementary material especially for Old's Dragon Tale
I'm not there yet but I think it shouldn't be used until there is an LN for it. There is enough material to establish the levels in the absence of a future update when there is LN.

Regarding the issue of level 3 characters in Mushoku, I am particularly against it, since it would imply characters like Rudeus with level 3 firepower. But it is just personal opinion.

There is no calculation for Rudeus's intermediate spell with the house? Personally I do not know how to perform these calculations. Many characters later obtain intermediate level, which is why I ask. To get a minimum.

Another similar feat is Roxy's creation of earth to protect the horse. Minute 17:55 of the second episode of the anime. Do you know someone that can make this calcs?

Tonight I will continue posting the rest of the feats that catch my attention from the 2nd part of novel 1 and if I have time I will post novel 2.

By the way, I think that the calculations of the web novel that remain in the LN should move to it and leave the WB section to calculations exclusive to it.

Right now calculations like the teleportation incident I think cause more confusion than anything else, at least to me. The horses in mushoku are super horses said by Rudeus xd I believe this calc make the world a bit little.

By the way, I think that the calculations of the web novel that remain in the LN should move to it and leave the WB section to calculations exclusive to it.

Right now calculations like the teleportation incident I think cause more confusion than anything else, at least to me. The horses in mushoku are super horses said by Rudeus xd I believe this calc make the world a bit little.

Exactly. I made a blog to scale the Mushoku Tensei map but it hasn't been evaluated yet. With the values I obtained I tried to redo the calculation and it gave me the Country level and the creation of the Ringus Sea gave me the Multi-Continent level.

Last edited:
Back