• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

If something in the WN is contradicted by the LN, then the LN takes priority.

The only Mages that'll properly get to use NPES for their spells are Sylphie, Rudy, & Orsted thanks to silent casting, other Mages AP will depend on the spell.

Rudeus' best feat is probably either the cumulonimbus he has already, or the KE of the small mountain he smashed into Orsted. Rudy can't scale to Orsted's full power, so he's at best [Ringus Sea Creation] level for scratching Orsted a bit.

Depende del caso.
Are you the one who is going to be in charge of creating the character profiles? I'm telling you because I have no idea how to create them. I think the ideal would be to start the characters from less to more complexity. Orsted is going to bring a lot of debate from what it seems and other characters are going to emerge from him.

If something in the WN is contradicted by the LN, then the LN takes priority.
I agree.
The only Mages that'll properly get to use NPES for their spells are Sylphie, Rudy, & Orsted thanks to silent casting, other Mages AP will depend on the spell.
I agree.
Rudeus' best feat is probably either the cumulonimbus he has already, or the KE of the small mountain he smashed into Orsted. Rudy can't scale to Orsted's full power, so he's at best [Ringus Sea Creation] level for scratching Orsted a bit.
FP Orsted is another level. He is "Serious" Restricted Orsted level.

Are you the one who is going to be in charge of creating the character profiles? I'm telling you because I have no idea how to create them. I think the ideal would be to start the characters from less to more complexity. Orsted is going to bring a lot of debate from what it seems and other characters are going to emerge from him.
Yes. I've already created the ones for Rudeus and Orsted. I am creating those of Eris and Laplace. I will create those of Ruijerd, Ghislaine, Badi and the others as I progress in the LN.

I agree.

I agree.

FP Orsted is another level. He is "Serious" Restricted Orsted level.
Please, can you explain to me a little about restricted, serious, but it is not full power. I don't quite understand the concept since Orsted's technique does not directly affect his power but rather the amount of mana he can use due to his slow recovery.

Please, can you explain to me a little about restricted, serious, but it is not full power. I don't quite understand the concept since Orsted's technique does not directly affect his power but rather the amount of mana he can use due to his slow recovery.
As you say in his current state his mana recovery is slow. In addition to this there are other restrictions which reduce its potency. It's his restricted state that puts him on the level of Demonic Dragon God Laplace and others and he holds back most of the time. He himself declared that Rudeus is the only opponent with whom he must fight seriously. In his FP state he should be higher than his father and Hitogami who are at tier 3 or 2.

As you say in his current state his mana recovery is slow. In addition to this there are other restrictions which reduce its potency. It's his restricted state that puts him on the level of Demonic Dragon God Laplace and others and he holds back most of the time. He himself declared that Rudeus is the only opponent with whom he must fight seriously. In his FP state he should be higher than his father and Hitogami who are at tier 3 or 2.
So this is what generates contradiction since placing Orsted full power in 3A implies Rudeus close to that level in magical power due to being able to damage him and consequently Laplace as well.

So this is what generates contradiction since placing Orsted full power in 3A implies Rudeus close to that level in magical power due to being able to damage him and consequently Laplace as well.
Not really that it generates contradictions. The Orsted profile will be separated into two keys. His Restricted key and his FP key. Currently his Restricted key scale to others.

Not really that it generates contradictions. The Orsted profile will be separated into two keys. His Restricted key and his FP key. Currently his Restricted key scale to others.
My point is that Rudeus scales to full power and that the distinction between restricted and full power that is being used does not really seem correct to me.

My point is that Rudeus scales to full power and that the distinction between restricted and full power that is being used does not really seem correct to me.
No no. It's not even remotely possible. Orsted's condition affects his physique and also his Aura. Orsted didn't even really use his magic in his fight against Rudeus. And then the contradiction would be too enormous. "Future" Rudeus himself said that he can't do anything to Hitogami.

Do you think this could be used for Orsted's LS?
Magical LS yes, but he doesn't physically lift it afair.

For the speed is not better scaling from Almanfi? who is said to be as fast as light?
Q: If Almanfi and Orsted race, who will win?

A: Almanfi wins by a landslide.

Q: Although Isolte's sword cannot catch up with the Sword King, who moves at the speed of light, is it possible to catch Mr. Almanfi who moves at the speed of light??

A: The only thing Almanfi is fast at is "moving". When it comes to the attack stage, you have to materialize, and it's not that fast so you can catch it.

The "Curses" were Hitogami's lack of knowledge, Orsted only has one Curse, the Curse of Fear. His "Curse that prevents him from going all-out" is just part of the time-loop technique.
I know. It's just to tell him what it is since Orsted said that these are not curses but did not refute the fact that it weakens him as Hitogami said.

No no. It's not even remotely possible. Orsted's condition affects his physique and also his Aura. Orsted didn't even really use his magic in his fight against Rudeus. And then the contradiction would be too enormous. "Future" Rudeus himself said that he can't do anything to Hitogami.
Future Rudeus couldn't do anything against Hitogami not because he wasn't strong enough but because he had no way to access his dimension.

The "Curses" were Hitogami's lack of knowledge, Orsted only has one Curse, the Curse of Fear. His "Curse that prevents him from going all-out" is just part of the time-loop technique.
This is the point, Orsted only has the technique that makes him recover his mana slower and that is why he cannot go full, full which he needs to defeat Rudeus.

Future Rudeus couldn't do anything against Hitogami not because he wasn't strong enough but because he had no way to access his dimension.
Even in power he can't do anything to him. He told Rudeus, warning him not to do anything against him.
This is the point, Orsted only has the technique that makes him recover his mana slower and that is why he cannot go full, full which he needs to defeat Rudeus.
It not only affects his mana but his body and even by affecting his mana it also affects his aura and the aura makes (I think) the Durability equivalent to AP. It also puts him above the laws of the world. In short it has a variety of effects including his weakening.

Rudeus, and every other character in his lifetime, won't scale to Hitogami or Power-Unsealed Orsted. Downscaling from Power-Sealed, but serious Orsted is fine.

Rudeus, and every other character in his lifetime, won't scale to Hitogami or Power-Unsealed Orsted. Downscaling from Power-Sealed, but serious Orsted is fine.
Indeed. Additionally FP Orsted should be able to use his divine power which was said by the first Dragon God to be the only way to kill Hitogami.

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the second half of volume 1 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 8:

.- Silphy can train (cast spells) for half a day without problems
.- Basic detox magic can eliminate most poisons
.- Silphy can use intermediate magic
.- Silphy can use magic without enchantments
.- The level of the spells that Rudeus controls at this point is stated.
.- Imperial healing magic can restore lost limbs.
.- Roxy cannot use barrier or divine magic.

Chapter 10:

.- Paul advanced level in the three sword styles
.- Paul easily destroys an Exterminator Boar and three Assault Dogs
.- A swordsman from the world of Mushoku is capable of going 50 km / h: I did not remember this.
.- Magic items do not consume the user's mana when magical implements do.
.- Rudeus can dissolve rock with his magic: Temperature for this?
.- Roxy reaches King level in water magic.

Chapter 11

.- Paul defeats Rudeus in a relatively easy fight
.- Ghislaine is king class
.- Paul comments that Rudeus's swamp is dangerous and that he could have lost because of it

Finished volume 1

0dff09e810e49132ae2da6b3a4af9bc9.png

I wonder if this can be used for subsonic speed.
They should be at least comparable to Sauros.

It will depend on the cases. There may be beginners like Rudy and Eris's kidnappers who will have this speed but Eris and Rudy won't have it.
Why not? Eris and Rudy in vol 2 are intermediate in the half of the volume and can keep up with this guys. The normal guards etc are intermediate as explain vol 1. Basically I'm asking you to be able to put Rudeus from vol 2 at superhuman speed.

Yes in vol 2. In vol 1 they just get bullied and Sauros was stated by Rudy to be faster than Eris. So Eris Intermediate level and Rudy should scale to them.
I don't know if we understand each other... sorry for my English. What I want to say is:

Rudeus = Intermediate Level = Regular Guards, etc = 50 km/h speed.

My big problem right now is getting a concrete AP/Durability feat from Eris on their journey back to the central continent. Fights with Rudy cannot be scaled because of his high AP. There's the red hooded cobra that was able to avoid Rudeus' supersonic attacks and I should also try to figure out what LS it can provide to Ruijerd who stopped it with one hand.

Is it really Intermidiate rank swordsmen that can run at 50km/h? I assumed it referred to Paul who is Advanced rank. Remember; Rudy isn't a superhuman due to having no Battle Aura.

Is it really Intermidiate rank swordsmen that can run at 50km/h? I assumed it referred to Paul who is Advanced rank.
This has been said to be the case for swordsmen. No specific level.
Remember; Rudy isn't a superhuman due to having no Battle Aura.
All these are Rudeus' words but he still has some feats that place him very high. He can have level 9-C+ Durability feats for enduring Eris's blows.

Back