• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones Solver User(s) Upgrades

So two days ago, a friend introduced me to this calc, which has already been accepted.

This should add High 4-C environmental destruction to Cyn's profile and possibly High 4-C environmental destruction to Uzi's profile due to her being able to use NULL, the same ability that allowed Cyn to perform the feat above.

"Oh but shouldn't Doll also get possibly High 4-C environmental destruction too since she's also an AbsoluteSolver user?"

No, the reason Cyn and Uzi were able to use NULL was because they were both admins of the AbsoluteSolver program, as shown here as a brief detail. The reason Cyn is also an admin is because she literally created the Disassembly Drones themselves so it makes logical sense that she's also an admin. Whereas Doll has not shown any indication of being an Admin and has not shown the ability to use NULL at all.

In conclusion:
Cyn gets High 4-C environmental destruction with NULL
Uzi gets possibly High 4-C environmental destruction with NULL

So two days ago, a friend introduced me to this calc, which has already been accepted.

This should add High 4-C environmental destruction to Cyn's profile and possibly High 4-C environmental destruction to Uzi's profile due to her being able to use NULL, the same ability that allowed Cyn to perform the feat above.

"Oh but shouldn't Doll also get possibly High 4-C environmental destruction too since she's also an AbsoluteSolver user?"

No, the reason Cyn and Uzi were able to use NULL was because they were both admins of the AbsoluteSolver program, as shown here as a brief detail. The reason Cyn is also an admin is because she literally created the Disassembly Drones themselves so it makes logical sense that she's also an admin. Whereas Doll has not shown any indication of being an Admin and has not shown the ability to use NULL at all.

In conclusion:
Cyn gets High 4-C environmental destruction with NULL
Uzi gets possibly High 4-C environmental destruction with NULL
I agree with the High 4-C, but i don't really agree with the "possibly" to Uzi, she should be able to do it just like Cyn did.

btw, is there any proof that having Admin is required to use NULL? Cuz I don't really remember it.

also, no, that's not enviromental destruction, that's just destruction lol.

it should be worded like "High 4-C with NULL" instead of "High 4-C Enviromental Destruction with NULL"

Cuz I don't really remember it.
It's not exactly told to us by anybody, but the only people who have used NULL in the show are also admins, so it's not hard to kinda piece together that only admins can use NULL.

And NULL is the strongest AbsoluteSolver ability, if Doll could use it then she definitely would have done so during Episode 3, but she doesn't (And she just so happens to not be a confirmed admin, so it lines up with what I said above)

It's not exactly told to us by anybody, but the only people who have used NULL in the show are also admins, so it's not hard to kinda piece together that only admins can use NULL.
meh i dont think this is a good evidence, so I disagree here, but i understand the point, so i think a POSSIBLY HIGH 4-C is good for Doll's profile.

And NULL is the strongest AbsoluteSolver ability, if Doll could use it then she definitely would have done so during Episode 3, but she doesn't (And she just so happens to not be a confirmed admin, so it lines up with what I said above)
Doll has absolutely no reason to use something as dangerous as NULL.

btw, what do you think about the rewording that i mentioned here?
also, no, that's not enviromental destruction, that's just destruction lol.

it should be worded like "High 4-C with NULL" instead of "High 4-C Enviromental Destruction with NULL"

so i think a POSSIBLY HIGH 4-C is good for Doll's profile.
That's fine I suppose.

Doll has absolutely no reason to use something as dangerous as NULL.
NULL can be used in a variety of ways instead of just blowing up the planet, we see a Cyn-possessed Uzi use NULL to create black disks that act as projectiles, so considering the fact that Doll is an experienced user of AS, she probably could've done the same.

btw, what do you think about the rewording that i mentioned here?
That looks fine.

NULL can be used in a variety of ways instead of just blowing up the planet, we see a Cyn-possessed Uzi use NULL to create black disks that act as projectiles, so considering the fact that Doll is an experienced user of AS, she probably could've done the same.
Yes, but the Absolute Solver is much more experienced with the Absolute Solver than Doll, anyways, Doll is scared of the Absolute Solver's power, and the black disks are generated from a main and giant NULL, it isn't just the disk by itself, the giant NULL is the problem here, because as shown before, Doll is scared of the power of the Solver

it isn't just the disk by itself, the giant NULL is the problem here, because as shown before, Doll is scared of the power of the Solver
I guess I can see that, but the point of this CRT was to just get High 4-C on Cyn and maybe Uzi anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me if Doll gets it too.

I suppose I should probably get a staff member or two over here to approve these changes then.

Back