• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones Uzi Doorman revisions

Current page

New page
Key Additions
  • Post-Episode 4
Uzi from Episode 4 and onwards deserves to be a seperate key (Uzi's abilities have developed further and she lost her railgun).

Ability Revisions
Pre-Episode 4 Key:

Resistance to​

Post-Episode 4 Key:
Same as before, but without Energy Projection and Explosion Manipulation (Uzi's Railgun was destroyed in Episode 2), along with:
Resistance to
Same as before

Stat Revisions (Pre-Episode 4 Key)
Speed: Relativistic (Dodged a laser from J), Speed of Light attack speed with her railgun (Her railgun uses magnetically amplified photons to fire its shots)

Durability: Small Building level (Should be as durable as other Worker Drones who survived the planetary explosion that burned through humans, leaving only their skeletons, also survived this explosion)

Lifting Strength: At least Class-K (Bent two microphone poles with ease), possibly higher

Range:
Standard Melee Range normally, Hundreds of Meters with Railgun, Unknown with Absolute Solver

Stat Additions (Post-Episode 4 Key)
Tier: At least 9-A, likely higher, higher with Absolute Solver and Solver Form

Attack Potency: At least Small Building Level (Should be equal to if not stronger than her Pre-Episode 4 self), likely higher, higher with Absolute Solver and Solver Form (Can overpower Disassembly Drones)

Speed: At least Relativistic, possibly higher (Briefly outclassed V in speed)

Lifting Strength: At least Class-K, possibly higher

Striking Strength:
At least Small Building Level, likely far higher (Killed a Worker Drone with ease)

Durability: At least Small Building Level, possibly higher

Stamina:
Superhuman (Due to being robotic)

Range: Standard Melee Range normally, Extended Melee Range with tail, Unknown with Absolute Solver

Standard Equipment: Absolute Solver

• Absolute Solver: A program that somehow managed to manifest into Uzi despite how this is usually exclusive to Disassembly Drones. Prior to Episode 4, she was only able to use it to catch a bullet from Doll, she developed her Telekinetic abilities further before and during Episode 4. After Episode 4, she gained access to much more abilities. Due to possessing the Absolute Solver, it’s possible she has access to the rest of the abilities that Doll, another Worker Drone with a connection to the Absolute Solver, has been capable of doing.
Intelligence: Gifted (She was able to build her railgun and is a proficient fighter in combat. Was able to play dead in order to avoid getting killed by the Disassembly Drones)

Weaknesses: Possibly weak to heat, using Absolute Solver too much causes her to lose control.

Agree: @Psychomaster35 , @Arceus0x (Disagree with Forcefield Creation, Black Hole Creation, Class-K Lifting Strength, Mid Regeneration, neutral on Relativistic Combat Speed), @Flowerguy2 (Disagree on Precognition, Black Hole Creation and neutral, leaning towards agree for Possibly Statistics Amplification)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Gonna go sleep now, I'll be busy for most of tomorrow so if I don't update the "agree", "disagree" and "neutral" spaces, that's why.

Well, it's about damn time. I was going around to doing it myself but college had to be in the way for me.

Anyways, agree with the upgrades.

Disagree with Forcefiled creation since there was never a forcefiled, she used the absolute solver to re-direct the attacks away from her like Doll and Cyn did.
Disagree with both cases of Black Hole manipulation since Cyn's Black Hole was a final stage thing and Uzi hasn't reached that level yet, and the second case is more so a pseudo-black hole manipulation since if it was an actual black hole of that size it would've sucked up the entire region with ease.

I don't agree with Class K for base Uzi since bending poles isn't Class K by default, you need an actual calc for that.

I am very much iffy on Relativistic combat speed due to the fact that Doll was barely able to react on time to a bullet flying towards her and was scared by it. The bullet came from a basic revolver with no indication of it being anything special.

Finally I also disagree in general with Doll having Mid regen and Uzi scaling. Mid regen is being torn in half and regenerating from that. Getting shot in the monitor and not fully through is more so Low-Mid or High-Low.

The rest seems fine.

I actually had better one for Uzi for my CRT of Murder Drones tbh, no offense to yours version tho.
Key Additions
  • Post-Episode 4
Uzi from Episode 4 and onwards deserves to be a seperate key (Uzi's abilities have developed further and she lost her railgun).
Seems fine
There isn't any explanation nor shown on why Nori managed to do that on her own. Plus this probably only scale to Nori and nobody else scaled to it since they never shown to be capable of it.
Uzi hasn't even shown creating the singularity on her own dues to being inexperienced in using it other abilities, and in the latter has shown, Uzi wasn't the one that created the singularity, Cyn/Solver did, as stated on my version of Uzi's profile:
That's just Fire Manipulation
Actually just Transmutation on its own and not Matter Manipulation
likely far higher, higher with Absolute Solver and Solver Form (Can overpower Disassembly Drones)
Uzi hasn't even shown overpowering V physical tho, she really only overpowered V with her wings and tail and only defeated her with Hax alone. Hell, previous moments before that, Uzi was knocked back and sliced up by V before and after that N effortlessly picked her up before throwing her into the sky.

The rest is fine. (I was actually planning to do a CRT of Murder Drones myself and still have yet to finished it)

Last edited:
Statistics Amplification is a bit unclear, while she's clearly shown to be superior to Worker Drones in the Solver Form (When she should've been on par with them physically with the exception of speed), we don't know if it's a stat boost granted by that form or if it's a passive amp she has at all times, which is why I put "Possibly", though I will admit I do have to use a different feat for that.

Actually after some thought, put me in "Neutral, leaning towards Agree" for Possibly Statistics Amplification since she is capable of one-shotting Worker Drones and crushing N's hand (Dunno of trailers count for VSBW tho) despite never shown to be capable of doing that before.

Welp it is I, the MD expert, here to bless you with my Earth shattering insights into the wondrous world of my ability to talk about myself

Anyway being serious some big mistakes are being made here.
Uzi hasn't even shown creating the singularity on her own dues to being inexperienced in using it other abilities, and in the latter has shown, Uzi wasn't the one that created the singularity, Cyn/Solver did, as stated on my version of Uzi's profile:

Uzi is stronger than Cyn, Uzi has overwritten Cyn’s status as an admin in episode 5, this has been a known fact fir a while. It is also implied in the GlitchX teasers that the AS destroys Copper 9 when it’s only puppet is Uzi, meaning that Uzi’s the only one who could have done it.

That's just Fire Manipulation

Actually just Transmutation on its own and not Matter Manipulation

Her turning the arrow into organic matter was just transutation. She blatantly created numerous tendrils of organic matter in the air in the episode which later became part of her Solver form. Furthermore AS regen was confirmed in episode 2 to work via manipulating matter to repair its hosts which we see she can do in episode 3, 4, and 6.

I’ll say more later.

Back