• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 5: Kill Him!

At the bottom of the ladder you find Axel and the presumed dead man from earlier, arguing

"You said hit them and run, I hit one and ran!"

"I meant kill'em ya moron!"

"You just said hit them!"

"Hit like murder!"

They don't seem to notice you.

I whisper to the guys

"You know, this guy does want to destroy the Multiverse and all, but killing someone just doesn't feel right. With me or Kamina."

[They were pointing guns at us all those times. Right now they're dead in the water if we want to kill him, and they can't exactly do much to threaten us.]

"I mean, those other guys we took out were kinda pointing guns at us, but he's completely defenseless, pretty much. But then again... it's Axel."

"How many people have dealt with this before? I dunno how to tackle how I'm feeling right now."

The both of them are frozen solid mid argument.

"Aw, no we're frozen, this wouldn't have happened if you payed me!"

"Shut yer trap!"

"Are you seriously blowing up the Multiverse over people being noisy?"

Kamina: Okay, I know you want to murder him now, but, hear me out, how about instead, we just punch that ugly mug off his face if he says yes?

Me: Reasonable Compromise.

I get slammed into the wall, spraying Rubble all over the place and making a me shaped hole

"NOT BEFORE I DO!"

Knowing this place is way too small for Gurren to fit in, I simply summon one of it's arms to smash the pink guy against the wall, hopefully before he can properly defend.

Seeing that happen, I summon both of it's legs, one to Kick Axel directly and one to kick the Metallic thing back to the former can happen.

"TOLD YA!"

Kamina:... That was really anticlimactic... and, take it from me, we're probably going to have to keep our guard up.

Me: What do you mean?

Kamina: Last time this happened I had a massive wound open across my torso.

Me: Oh.

"I mean... Are you gonna try to nuke the multiverse?"

Back