• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

The gun shows an icon of a fiery gate.

Suddenly, the drone robots start pouring out of the still open portal.

The wall of water blows away the drone before disappearing with Glenn.

The next button shows what appears to be a gas station logo.

The portal leads to a gas station, nothing around it except desert. It's nether middle of the night.

"Why did we program the robot with sass." Is whispered, before a small humanoid robot only up to your knees walks out the door.

"Robots can have sass? Well... I guess you learn something new everyday."

"........"

Keane realized that these people are probably talking about the robot that was sent to get the bomb in the first place, and immedately backsteps into a fighting pose

"Keane, Ashley and Alex, we use servants and want to kick Axel's teeth in."

Have Kamina slash the gun off in a blur, followed up with me kicking the robot in the face.

The robot is destroyed, but the door to the station is suddenly replaced by a large metal wall.

"Right... Well, time to find some other universe I guess."

I knock on the metal wall and ask

"There was no need to make that robot point a gun at us, can't we resolve this peacefully ?"

"That odd specification tells me you're lying and we have plenty og ways to bring this down."

"I dont see any pinkies and I don't see anything letting us check the basement to back that up."

"Right"

Fork it

Bust out Gurren and smash the door down ourselves

"Kamina: You sure this is necessary?"

"Me: Well, I mean, we're talking about the Fate of the multiverse and they aren't cooperating, so, pick your extreme."

The door is destroyed, as is most of the station. There is a trapdoor at the bottom of the rubble.

"......"

"Kamina: Holey fork man!"

"Me: to my credit, I didn't aim to hit that hard."

"Kamina:.... sigh.. well, better cut our losses and just go through."

Open the trap door, fully prepared to tackle Axel if he's really there.

Back