• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

Slide down it like a fireman, ready for whatever comes next.

The torch hits Keane in the head as he's sliding down, knocking him off the ladder and down to the floor while the torch goes out. It's total blackness in the bottom.

SLAM

"fork"

ugh... Well... Don't have anything bright on me actually, and Kamina's expired by now."

[OOOOF]

"Sorry Keane."

I say to my ally in the basement

I then start reaching though the rubble of the gas station for anything useful

I return to the trapdoor

"Just get back up here, there's no point in searching in pitch darkeness"

I shout at Keane

I then go to Alex and whisper to him

"Once Keane gets out of there make your servant blast the basement with fire"

"I mean, if anyone was hiding here, they'd have bailed into another universe by now, so I don't see the point of lighting them up like that."

Climb up regardless."

[You just kinda said it so I assumed it wasn't a whisper]

• Waiting for Kaene to finish climbing stairs
I press the right arrow and check what the screen shows of the selected universe

I turn towards Alex

"We're stuff in this universe, what should we do ?"

I say to him, with a quite nervous tone of voice

"Looks like we'll be exploring the basement" i say with a confident voice to calm my companions and boost their morale.

That didn't work very well

I put on a brave face and walk to Ashley. "If needed my servant can still blow it up"

"Just saying, if we're stuck here and the basement is the only other place we can look, blowing it up means you could also blow up our only way out of here."

Back