• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

"I'll try"

I try to summon Glenn and make him use Frog Squash to summon a colossal toad above the robot's head, to try flatten him like a pancake.

"Right.... Do you guys have any idea where the universe busting section actually is?"

Anything on the robot is now useless

The screen is intact, it shows that the bombs are about a mile away.

When he takes one random one out, an alarm blares, bursting your eardrums. Several hundred robots fly out from the ceiling.

I grab unto Alex's hand and run towards the direction Jaller went, while saying to Alex

"Make your summon hurry up, we've must get out of here fast"

Jaller speeds back to while attacking the drones with small, but powerful flame attacks to avoid blowing the place up.

Several of the lasers hit, but they don't seem to do anything.

Many of the drones are taken down from the flames, not as many from being punched. There are around 100 left.

I point the portal gun towards the ground and shoot.

I immidiatly after put back the gun in to my pocket and jump in to the portal, while holding the Omni Bomb in my right hand, and pulling Alex throught the portal with me with the left

The portal leads to a dark room, a single torch on the walls partially illuminating the damp brick walls and dirt floor.

"This is a bit too quiet... But I guess peace and quiet isn't that bad."

Back