• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

While I wait for Alex to finish, I buy 3 more begal and 3 breads, and ask for a bag to put them in, to more easily carry them around.

I still have a piece of banana bread left "Yes. Would you like this?" I ask while tilting my head towards the piece of banana bread.

Inside the portal leads you in front of a large department store, several blocks wide and long. At the top of the store there is a sign saying "Bombs, Explosives, and Destroyers!"

''Look at the surroundings beyond said department store

Overlord775 said:
I enter inside the store
The store is gigantic, all sorts of bombs and destructive devices lining the walls. There is a directory by the cash register.

"Oh, that would be the Omni bomb, sir. I'd show you where it is, but that man over there has just purchased the last one." He says, pointing to a man at another register in a black cloak.

"Oh, it's for blowing up all of reality. We'd never expected anyone to buy it given how much it cost."

"Gime me a sec, I'll go check if he's allied with Alex or no, but If he does anything weird shoot him"

I whisper back to Alex

I then go next to the clocked man and ask him

"Hello there, planning to do something with that bomb ?"

@Crimson "Depends, lowest go for around two thousand human souls."

@Overlord The man's supposed head is cut off, but it seems that it was just a robotic skeleton that was underneath the cloak.

Back