• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

"Whatever. Anyways.. ugh..."

I look around for something to buy for his trouble, realize I don't have any money, then just step back for the others to buy stuff

"Nothing, i was hoping you would have had some ideas on what to do."

I then grab the portal gun and take a closer look at it

"Yes, we do have some lovely American newspapers in this lovely American country." He says, pointing to a corner.

It's still in japanese, but some subtitles appear over it when you try reading it.

@Overlord It's a vague mismash of colors that's not very comprehensible.

@Overlord The number goes up by one and you see a picture of a sort of beetle on an arrow

@Dragon It's usual news stuff; weather, politics, crime rates, the highest murder rate in the world recorded in Utah, all that stuff.

"Why yes, we do have maps of the country of America in this american shop that is certainly America."

@Overlord The next thing on the screen is a bomb of some sort

@Dragon He takes the money. "Have a lovely day!" He says

Walk outside

"Is it me, or did we just basically enter an anime?"

"I mean, I didn't say it was a bad anime at any point. It's just... That guy was saying stuff but his lips were way off sync. And, that newspaper had subtitles. Something's really fishy."

I nod too.

I then exit the alley and look around, spotting Cress and Kaene, who are right outside a shop.

I go towards them

"Why were you taking so long ?"

I ask to the two

Back