• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

The portal feels violated

Those who entered find themselves in a typical large city, billboards in Japanese, cars on the street, people walking.

"This is pretty normal"

What time of day is it? Noon or something else?

Walk over to Jonatha

"You know, since it's not dusk, you might be able to fix your... Down under predicament with another fruit."

I realize that we are all carring guns and that this isn't america, so soon enought someone will call the police.

"We should go hide before people notice us"

I say as i try to locate if there's a hiding spot in sight

"We can't plan for anything. All we can do is keep hopping around until we get to Axel."

"We should find a map of this city for first thing.

Also does anyone here undestand Japanese ?"

i say to my allies

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I do, my uncle taught me."
"Good, then you should go search for a store, so that we may be able to acquire a map of this city and have a better idea on what to do."

I feel like going anywhere with a Ken Doll look isn't smart.

"Can you get me some heavy clothing and a mask?" i ask our japanese speaking man.

Back