• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

They have doctor popper

[Also how did you read the sign if your character doesn't know Japanese?]

While i wait for the others to come back i try to find a way to pass time.

"Hey, Alex, what's your favorite food ?"

I ask to try start a conversation with him, since he's the only other person that didn't go search for a shop.

"It's kind of like a crispy cake with small pieces of banana in them. Great, now I'm even more hungry" I say.

"We should get rid of our big weapons. I'll try to keep my revolver with me, but any weapons that can't be easily hid should be left behind"

"We could dismantle them nad quickly spread the pieces across this alley" I say while looking around for dumspters and trash bins.

"Sure, then give me your weapons that you want to get rid of, so that i can summon Glenn and make him chop them to sherds"

I drop the P-90 and my rifle to the ground.

After that i summon Glenn, who chops the two guns to pieces, while making sure to not cut anything else.

I then grab the pieces and drop them in the trash cans i saw earlier when i had checked the alley

"hmm..."

I talk to the guy at the counter in English to see if he doesn't actually know Japanese, and that's why he's confused

"Do you know what time it is? I kinda left my watch at home."

DMUA said:
"hmm..."
I talk to the guy at the counter in English to see if he doesn't actually know Japanese, and that's why he's confused

"Do you know what time it is? I kinda left my watch at home."
[We're in Japan]

"Ah, It's around 12:30 in this beautiful country." The man says, his lips not matching what he's saying.

"Those foriegners with their weird languages." he mutters.

"Well, we're kinda new here and he just figured by the scenery that everyone speaks Japanese."

"Also I must note he knows English and probably heard that last comment."

"The scenery? Is this not cleary America where we speak American?" He says, slightly frustrated with his lips still not matching his words.

Back