• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKing whispers atrocites into my ear and I listen: The Lich (Enter the Gungeon) vs Caleb (Blood [for the blood God])

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the matter is, Caleb would win against Lich in most cases. Here is the scenario.

• Caleb one-shots beings higher in AP than Lich
  • Caleb resists bullets somehow, which is 99% of all Lich abilities
  • Caleb can kill Lich from any distance via Voodoo doll
  • Caleb negates Teleportation, which Lich needs to move around to regen from the bone dust whatever
Lich's literal only advantage is that a god has his back and time haxes him. If people knew of their abilities beforehand, one feels as though this was meant to be a victory for someone else if they disregarded Lich's Type 4/Time Manip duo initially.

DMUA said:
Incap means that Caleb has to be able to walk off as The Lich can't do anything for 24 hours.
Can he really do that?
Feasibly? Yes. Likely? No. The timehax sends everyone back to where they were (typically the beginning of the Gungeon). Lich can portal drag Caleb back, but Caleb could feasibly dodge said portals. it is just hugely unlikely to do so for 24 hours.

If they aren't actually incaped and can still portal Caleb up then it's going under BFR rules, meaning he'll be dodging portals for an entire week.

That doesn't change much. it is technically possible, but hugely unlikely.

This... never got finished.

So bump, because I appreciate threads for pages I made that I didn't start.

10/10.

You just want to use another thread closing meme

noooo

just count his vote again

do it

c'mon

all the cool kids are doing it

I don't have any new ones though.

Although...I could probably make a new one in less than half an hour if I started right now-ish. Hmmm.

ey

might just finish off these old threads, much appreciated people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back