• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psylocke vs The Lich (Enter the Gungeon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this scenario how does she interact with Kaliber?

Non-corporeality doesn't help mindhax especially not of her level.

She can detect where Kaliber is just fine as her telepathy let's her spot people.

And then it's basically Kaliber vs Psylocke, which she wins because all she needs to do is think.

Actuslly, she doesn't even need to extract memories as her basic telepathy let's her detect people

Kaliber isn't actually... there. I'm not sure where Kaliber is tbh, but she never appears to be in the Gungeon aside from avatars. I had always assumed she was in some deity-only plane of existence but all I can say is she isn't there.

So my main question is, can Psylocke affect beings that aren't actually present on this plane, considering this fight assumes they are in the little pocket plane known as Bullet Hell?

Detect, okay. But her profile only says Kilometers is her range with her other abilities.

Definitely making a CRT to fix that then because her being comparable to Charles would make her vastly beyond that to the point of ludicrously (honestly there's a ton of stuff off about herfile....)

Even then, if Psylocke can detect Kaliber using telepathy I see zero reason she can't use said telepathy to just say "Stop it" but again, I don't know

Don't quote me on that, I'm still Incon until Im correct

Granted Imma retract my vote for now

Eh. Worse comes to worst, this match is eventually invalid and will have to be redone or Psylocke finds other matches.

Why would we need to make another match?

Match altering CRTs tend to make it that way. That is, assuming this finished before a CRT ever went through. If a CRT is made then we just move along and all past votes are rendered invalid.

If there's proof of it being done and the CRT is successful even after the match it can stay and be added just fine

Even if it would change the results of the match from Incon to likely heavily in Psylocke's favor?

I don't see how that changes anything of what I said so yes.

If we prove she can reach Kaliber with telepathy this match then we add the match after a CRT

That... is a unanimous vote for Inconclusive. I will add this.

There are 7 despite that. After Phoenix on the board (and you retracted yours), Steven, Xta, and Jimboy added theirs.

I did maths boyo.

Not really, if the entire reasoning behind Incon was my reasoning and I retracted, that kinda invalidates the votes

Also how about we wait on clarification before we waste time removing this if it's true and remaking this?

...except it wasn't just your stuff. You just provided the info that led to the conclusions, and decided that ultimately you'd rather wait. Which is fine, really, but still.

Yes it was

You voted Lich, everyone FRA'd your vote, and then you agreed with me after duscussion

Now why would you add it before we conclude on if she can do it and waste time if it's true?

Because even after you decided you did not wish to vote, it was voted incon. The difference between "I retracted my vote, ergo all other votes are null" and "I have proven that this outcome cannot happen" is a big one. In one, the points are still valid even if you would rather err on the side of caution. In the other, the points are now invalid due to new information being brought to light.

This is the former scenario.

I didn't prove it though

I actively said Psylocke could just mindhax Kaliber but I needed clarification, which goes against all of the reasoning completely

So yes, depending on what happens the votes are null.

Meaning that if it is true she can, you then would have to remove the fight

So how about we, like I said, wait for just one minute and see what happens

And like I said. Could just redo it at that time.

As the pages stand right now, Incon was decided.

Fair enough. If you get revisions through and stuff, this can be redone. Or not. Either way.

wait

this was added with 4 votes

nani sons

Ima close this real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back