• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Markus landed in ogre street after hearing there were vampires near there.

mistaking speedwagon for a vampire he decides to attack and kill him.

markus

Speedwagon

incon: (@Stillwinston, @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude, @Popted2, @Mariogoods, @Delta333, @Pokemonfan807) 7 votes

rules:

both 9-B (speedwagon has his hat and sledgehammer)

battle takes place on ogre street

no knowledge of each other

speed is equalized

Both are bloodlusted

they start 7 ft apart

Victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Markus should be 9-C and his file sucks huge amounts of dick orherwise, I'm just gonna gonna ahead and have him deleted cause its awful.

Errrr okay, well guess I'll just discuss the match for the sake of argument.

Atm I'll vote inconclusive, both employ unorthodox weapons. Speedweed with his hat can get a clean hit on Markus and his sledgehammer is a more practical cqc weapon.

That said a blowtorch is a nasty thing to get hit by and the stake jacket could catch Speedwagon by surprise if this becomes a cqc match.

So neither has a calc so I'll assume they're both baseline, Speedwagon will likely open with his bladed hat. Does Markus open with stake jacket or blowtorch in a fight?
Depends on if he can get a hit in or not, if he can't, he resorts to the Stake-jacket, I imagine after smacking Marckus in the face a bunch of times, Marckus will resort to stake-jacket.

Also, it's fine to assume they're baseline, I've not begun the Lick's profiles yet, so it'll be explained how far into 9-B they are.

Maybe you are free to revise the profile.
I mean, I imagine I'll clean up the profile more in the future as I write the profiles and cross-examine them, that's just the usual process on how I work.

But DaReaper has no idea about Vampire, it's another case where I'm the only one who knows about the verse, because I'm the only one who bothered to read.

Gotcha I'll look forward to seeing more out of hunter the parenting (One day it'll fill the void of text to speech device damn you games workshop)

Anyway I'll stay inconclusive, 7 metres seems enough range for Speed to do hat tricks while Markus can use his blowtorch to try and tag him. Assuming both of those are dealt with it comes down to best waifu trying to use a sledgehammer vs not magnus trying to hug him then.

Gotcha I'll look forward to seeing more out of hunter the parenting (One day it'll fill the void of text to speech device damn you games workshop)

Anyway I'll stay inconclusive, 7 metres seems enough range for Speed to do hat tricks while Markus can use his blowtorch to try and tag him. Assuming both of those are dealt with it comes down to best waifu trying to use a sledgehammer vs not magnus trying to hug him then.
So 1 incon from you

anyone else voting incon?

Back