• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big smoke vs markus (Grand theft auto vs World of darkness)

I have no idea why I made this match anyway

Big smoke

Markus: (@Udlmaster, @Popted2, @Stillwinston, @KLOL506, @RandomGuy2345),@DemonicDude, @Pokemonfan807) 7 votes

rules:

9-B for both (big smoke has his armor. But guns are restricted so he has only his baseball bat)

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other.

standard melee range

battle takes place at a strip mall. (You guys know what a strip mall looks like do you)?

victory by incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Uhhh

I deadass have no idea. Marckus' win con would be pulling out one of his weird inventions, like maybe hugging Big Smoke with the Stake jacket and killing him that way.

We've seen Marckus get shot and he's taken it pretty well, so he might be able to get in close enough to get the kill.

Ultimately, it depends on if Marckus could get close enough or not

Hmmmmm, I want to know their winning conditions first before I vote.

Hmmmmm, I want to know their winning conditions first before I vote.

victory by incap or death.

i always wonder if people read my Entire op

Also Klol.

do you read that?

about my notes section?

i always put that for fear of bias or doing something like rigging the match or whatever

I always put a note for each match I make so I don’t have to worry about anything

i hope everyone reads it since it’s in bold and so I know I won’t get into trouble or anything

Uhhh

I deadass have no idea. Marckus' win con would be pulling out one of his weird inventions, like maybe hugging Big Smoke with the Stake jacket and killing him that way.

We've seen Marckus get shot and he's taken it pretty well, so he might be able to get in close enough to get the kill.

Ultimately, it depends on if Marckus could get close enough or not

i said standard melee range

There’s no guns here though

i said guns were restricted and he only has his baseball bat
I mean, even then against someone more skilled than him, he'd definitely freak out and start running around manic-like.

Back