• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Incredible vs Senator Armstrong

Uhh

The lowest an Earthquake Gets you into 7C is 9 Kilotons

6 Kilotons IDK how that comes up

Me Incredible beats him in every category but regen and he's over 2x stronger

Going with him TBH

I also don't think he can really match Armstrong's Nanites with brute force. His blows will hurt, yes, but his regen combined with nanites taking blows for him gives him the win IMO

With that said, Azzy was quite involved with the Incredibles upgrade and seemed happy about them, so I would get ready just in case he comes in here to kick all our asses argue as well.

Back