• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns try to bully a woman

Izumi Takanashi
Mr Burns
Ok, time for Mr. Burns to has another match. Now he has to fight with this wome.

Because both are very really strong, so I made them fight!! OvO

10-C vrsions for both of cause.

Fight at a park.

Start with 5m distance.

Ok, who is the winner?

This is weird.

Monty is far lighter than Izumi if he gets pushed by the wind. Izumi needs a single flick to beat him but also Burns on her.

Burns has the edge on stamina even being more sick than Izumi, thanks to that "perfect" balance between their diseases.

Their both are incredibly powerful... it depends on who lands a breeze first.

Voting for inconclusive.

Sorry for the grammar, thanks for the laughs.

I will vote for Burns because he should be sliiiightly taller and longer (An average american is taller than than an average japanese woman), so he could land the very first hit and pretty much she would fall in one go.

This is hilarious.

SkinnerBart
The durability of Bart and Mr.Skinner

SEE YOU IN HELL, CANDY BOYS!
SEE YOU IN HELL, CANDY BOYS!

Homer cracks a vending machine with a kick and outruns an explosion.

The Simpsons Motorcycle Fight Scene
The Simpsons Motorcycle Fight Scene.

Homer fights a guy wielding a motorcycle as a sword.

Simpsons - Trampoline Cliff
Simpsons - Trampoline Cliff

Homer endures sinking through a cliff and falling down a canyon with no damage.

HomerBridge
Homer survives having his head crushed by a bridge

Homer
Homer.flv

Homer endures being slammed into a rock and a hard place repeatedly.

MaggieCar
Maggie survives a car crash and an airbag going off on her face (She even finds it comfortable)

The Simpsons - Bart's Megaphone Testing
The Simpsons - Bart's Megaphone Testing

Bart survives being in the epicenter of a giant soundwave that crashes glass throughout Springfield (Possible outlier).

HomerBoom
Homer survives being in the epicenter of an explosion that blows up his house.

Homer is faster than a cannonball.

Mr.Burns survives being burned and falling off a huge height.

The Simpsons Mr Burns FIGHTS the Loch Ness Monster
The Simpsons Mr Burns FIGHTS the Loch Ness Monster

Mr.Burns fights against and defeats the Loch Ness Monster.

Also Burn is rich:

BurnsRich

I vote Izumi because Mr. Burns would be arrested by the ploice for harassinge her ovo.

Thought, for now I don't know.

Going by what Matt posted, it seems like possible grounds for a content revision. (Mr. Burns probably has a durability feat from surviving all that wealth falling on him, for one.)

Frankly, though, I'm voting Izumi, High Difficulty.

Going by our current profiles....

She at least has the strength to lift a pen, or even a kitten.

Mr. Burns struggles to crush an ant. His doctor claimed he could be injured by a light breeze, & he's been shown to become dehydrated after sweating a single drop, & exhausted from running a few meters.

If an ant can knock him over when he's trying to crush it, I'd think a woman with a strength to write with a pen can probably do similar.

But at the very least, her ability to lift at least 1 kitten suggests even if she has less stamina, she's probably stronger, & she doesn't get sent flying by mere light.

I can see the case for inconclusive, but I think Izumi, high difficulty, since she might be able to harm him more than he can harm her, so long as she doesn't collapse first.

Also, are we SURE a park is the most fair location for the battle? Dirt, possible bugs, stones, blades of grass, possible unimpeded breezes.... Is there water about? Can either of these 2 swim?

I mean, Simpsons characters have consistent superhuman gag feats. There's like a 10 minute video on youtube of Homer surviving damage that would kill a real life person.

Me or someone else will make a Skinner profile since the ''steamed hams'' videos.

Oh I don't doubt that, Matt. But even in a world of superhumans, exceptionally weak are possible? And it seems blatant with Mr. Burns, no? Even without his showings of weakness, a frail, barely skin & bones, very old, disease-stuffed man is less healthy than a fat, middle aged, alcoholic one.

Although, if there's sufficient feats for Mr. Burns, to show he isn't so weak, I could believe him being at least somewhat comparable to weaker sorts of Simpsons-verse humans, if you'll forgive my adamancy.

Perhaps this VsMatch thread isn't the best place to ask, but what feats of average human level or above has he shown, aside from surviving a wealth of treasure poured onto him?

Ouch, I forgot to look at this again for a while.

Anyway, ehat will happen here again? Is Burn's profile need an update?

Burns Loch Ness and other feats could be calced, but the best way for him is: Varies from 10-C to calced feat result.

Erm. As promising as it sounds, I just watched the Loch Ness video. What the video shows is Mr. Burns rolling up his sleeves as he approaches the Loch Ness monster, & then we cut to it being held aloft by a helicopter & a harness.

If Mr. Burns DID fight it, it happened off-screen. Plus, from what I've read (finding video with good audio is difficult.) but right after the fight, Mr. Burns states that he was swallowed by it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Can't_Buy_Me_Love

Willie: That was amazing, Mr. Burns!

Burns: I was a little worried when he swallowed me, but, well, you know the rest. And now, for my triumphant return to Springfield.

If the monster swallowed him, it's questionable if he was on the winning side for most of the fight, much less equal in strength, plus, it may be that the Loch Ness's internal organs are more vulnerable than its outer body.

To his credit, Mr. Burns did apparently impress Willie, who's somewhat strong himself, & perhaps even one of the most fit men in Springfield, IIRC. But we don't know in what way he impressed him? Strength? Perseverance? Ingenuity?

And frankly, given the monster's size, & Mr. Burns's shown feats of weakness, even if he is comparable to other weak humans -like Maggie- I'd find it questionable that he DID overpower the monster in strength, or even lift it. Possible outlier?

Frankly, given that it's NOT offscreen, I'd put more faith in the "feat" of him "tanking" the weight of all that gold & treasure falling on him as being accurate, given that we don't know HOW Mr. Burns fought the Loch Ness Monster, & it's a bit above his pay grade based on his other showings of weakness.

Mr. Burns is still exceptionally weak, though. IIRC, his doctor said he was at risk from the slightest breeze. He's been knocked back several meters by a baseball, the impact of which was blocked by a baseball bat, & he's been sent recoiling -it looks like just barely through the air, too- backwards by a camera flash.

I would think he has good reason for his own profile to list him as Below Average Human; A Regular Human level feat would upgrade Mr. Burns.

Perhaps tanking that gold landing on him is an outlier, but I'd bet it'd less of an outlier than overpowering Nessie, at least.

I believe you did indeed say so. But isn't a durability feat experiencing something that damges you but doesn't kill you?

You said a "Normal Human". Average Human is above Mr. Burn's tier. A 10-C who can get knocked around by camera flashes is probably weak enough that surviving enough gold falling on them to go up their waist would likely be an upgrade, IMHO, even if they still remain 10-C.

Even if that feat wouldn't kill a normal human, there's still energy that can be found & be used as a basis for a durability rating.

Look like I need to update votes

Burns: 1 (Numbersguy)

Izumi: 1 (Imaginym)

Inconclusive: 3 (Calaca Vs, Veloxt, Reinhard)

I didn't count Matt since his feats are for higher tier of Burns, not his 10-C. So now we have this0

Back