• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SImpsons CRT: Give Mr. Burns His Hounds!

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
You know, one of Mr. Burns selection of catchphrases is "Release the hounds!", and there's a good reason for that. Whenever he is displeased with someone, he would have his hounds called on them. In cases where Mr. Burns is feeling generous, he would just have A hound released. He can do this at any time, provided it's a location he has ownership of from what I can tell. Here are some links.:

There are pictures of him with the hounds in his nuclear power plant, but I don't know where they came from: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hounds

This qualifies for summoning, albeit under the limited umbrella: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Summoning

I believe this would null a good chunk of his matches since, quite frankly, a single real-life Doberman would be enough to take out the entire rogue gallery of characters Mr. Burns is pitted against, never mind Mr. Burns lineup of hounds which sent every Simpsons character they're pitted against running off. One exception would be the loss he had against Beelzebub since her Disease Manip would probably take its toll on his hounds even though Burns would still be standing.

Back