• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs Beelzebub (Helltaker)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so this is gonna be interesting. So, Beelzebub's main ability is inflicting someone with every disease known to man just by existing around them. Mr. Burns tanks that shit! Plus hey, at his best, he is pretty close to the AP rating Beel scales off. Mr. Burns is capable of harming characters that compare to 0.682 tons while Beel scales from 0.74 tons. Plus Mr. Burns always has his hounds at the ready at his office, giving him a numbers advantage over Beel. Dunno how well Beel's other abilities would play out in the battle, so yeah.

Mr. Burns had taken on the Loch Ness Monster before, and I know you guys said that feat is an outlier, but... Guys, it's a Plesiosaur. Similarly-sized beasts are Wall-level in the Real World. If that thing's an outlier, then you better kiss your 9-A and 8-C Simpsons feats good-bye.

That being said...

1. The battle takes place in Mr. Burns' office
2. Both characters are at their 8-C Keys
3. Speed is equalized. Can someone please figure out what model of pistol and rifle Mr. Burns uses so I wouldn't have to do this?

That being said, here are their profiles.:

Mr. Burns' Profile
Beelzebub's Profile

Who takes this?

Mr. Burns: 0
Beelzebub: 7 (Jackythejack, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, Veloxt1r0kore, Board3659, Doggo, Mickey1940, JustANormalLemon)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So the problem is that Burns dies if he's even slightly inconvenienced. That stamina is rough and even dodging attacks will take him down pretty quick. With him having every disease known to man his eyesight is probably about as messed up as mine if not more (while they don't kill him he still apparently suffers the effects from them). Beelzebub has flies which are actually incredibly useful in this fight because they're going to actually overpower Burns. If he tries to get a shot off he could have his entire aim knocked off by hundreds of flies just pushing him around.

The acid should be enough to wear him out. If this man sweats at all he'll die of dehydration so avoiding constant acid attacks or flies is just a no go. I can't see him lasting long enough to get off a killing shot.

So the problem is that Burns dies if he's even slightly inconvenienced. That stamina is rough and even dodging attacks will take him down pretty quick. With him having every disease known to man his eyesight is probably about as messed up as mine if not more (while they don't kill him he still apparently suffers the effects from them). Beelzebub has flies which are actually incredibly useful in this fight because they're going to actually overpower Burns. If he tries to get a shot off he could have his entire aim knocked off by hundreds of flies just pushing him around.

The acid should be enough to wear him out. If this man sweats at all he'll die of dehydration so avoiding constant acid attacks or flies is just a no go. I can't see him lasting long enough to get off a killing shot.
I gotta dock you for the eyesight bit; I never seen Mr. Burns have any trouble with eyesight, especially with Mr. Burns regularly speaking to Homer without so much as squinting at him. Heck, here's him reading some small-print document.: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/File:Readingthings.jpg

That and Mr. Burns had taken a hit from a goat in this episode: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/The_Seemingly_Never-Ending_Story

Dunno how flies are gonna do something about a guy who took a hit from a goat.

Ah, scratch that; the episode's basically an excuse Bart made up, but dude must be a bit stronger than some may think considering Bart actually thought Mr. Burns could take a hit from a goat.

His profile says he was overpowered by a singular ant, and some light photon. Some flies are gonna overpower his lifting strength.

Come to think of it, I don't think the acid would really do anything more than weigh Mr. Burns down. The comic the acid feat came from showed that despite the comical skull in that one frame, the acid's just as harmless as vinegar (no hole-burning or anything; it just laid there like goop).:

P sure the implication is still that it would at least dissolve the fork. She's techincally a fly and they use the acid to...melt things. Melt food.

Either way she could still find ways to restrain Burns. He's, like, so weak. She could put a mildly heavy rock on him.

I find it hilarious that Mr Burns completely resists Beelzebub's disease manip by literally just being affected by her disease manip 24/7 and just having it cancel itself out LMAO

anyways I don't think any of Beel's hax can really do anything to Mr. Burns due to his resistances, and despite his weakness he's not that far behind on AP and Beel can't bypass Mr. Burns's regeneration

Like yea Beel could pera restrain him under a castle or something and she could just wear him down but he's not going to die from anything she does

Like yea Beel could pera restrain him under a castle or something and she could just wear him down but he's not going to die from anything she does
I think many could and have said that Beel could win through incap by doing the first thing you said.

now thinking about this

I feel like Mr.Burn might win with Social Manip depending on how strong it is.

... he also has varying toon force ... idk what his best toon force feats are but they might help him

Also, Mr.Burns apparently survived a Gunshot which should be up to 8-C so more proof that Beelzebub can't really hurt him. It's not like she will go for Incap immediately so if Mr.Burn's Social manip is just normally manipulating someone ... it could work since Beelzebub has been convinced by non SI characters (Helltaker though that argument is a bit iffy)

Last edited:
now thinking about this

I feel like Mr.Burn might win with Social Manip depending on how strong it is.

... he also has varying toon force ... idk what his best toon force feats are but they might help him

Also, Mr.Burns apparently survived a Gunshot which should be up to 8-C so more proof that Beelzebub can't really hurt him. It's not like she will go for Incap immediately so if Mr.Burn's Social manip is just normally manipulating someone ... it could work since Beelzebub has been convinced by non SI characters (Helltaker though that argument is a bit iffy)
being a good businessman doesn't equate to mindhax, so social influencing won't do anything

and Mr. Burns rather consistently gets outperformed by literal insects. His best showings show him on par with the average human, if not lower, so either way Beel would just demolish him

yeah he's survived blows from the main cast but he's been more consistently shown to be knocked out by things trillions of times weaker, and if his stats vary mid-fight, once his stats drop below the OHKO range, Beel can just go in for the kill instantly

Mr.Burns toon force is acctually a weakness, the more pathetic the oponent he is fighting, more likle for him to get overpowered, thats why bugs and even photons can trow him around

Bell flies would be a hell for hi thanks to having higher LS them him

But I need to agree, they wouldn't harm him, sinse we are using the key he has 8-C dura, but having a pathetic stamina and beingh trow around would probable let bell tire him to death

voting Bell(she is hotter them I remenber)

Mr.Burns toon force is acctually a weakness, the more pathetic the oponent he is fighting, more likle for him to get overpowered, thats why bugs and even photons can trow him around

Bell flies would be a hell for hi thanks to having higher LS them him

But I need to agree, they wouldn't harm him, sinse we are using the key he has 8-C dura, but having a pathetic stamina and beingh trow around would probable let bell tire him to death

voting Bell(she is hotter them I remenber)
yes she is very hot, no cap

Back