• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr.Burns fights a Penguin? 2 (Simpsons vs DC)(0-0-0)

MR. BURNS vs THE PENGUIN
7476.png
nootnoot.png

Rules:​

Last edited:
Penguin should take this one trough skill advantage and experience, but Burns may be able to buy his win here, trough the powerplant shutdown would be a wincondition to burns, idk if It's in character trough

The only Burns Vs Penguin thread I haven't commented on yet lol. Anyway, are both of them 9-A? (I'm asking because if Burns equipment is 8-C then he can oneshot Penguin and if his durability is 10-C then the opposite also happens).

Last edited:
The only Burns Vs Penguin thread I haven't commented on yet lol. Anyway, are both of them 9-A (I'm asking because if Burns equipment is 8-C then he can oneshot Penguin and if his durability is 10-C then the opposite also happens).
Fire arms can alread one shoot up to 9-A dura oponents thanks to their massive pircing damage

But yes, burns guns are in the 8-C range here, borh can one khoot the other

I think Mr. Burns has them wherever he feels like.:

There are pictures of him with the hounds in his nuclear power plant, but I don't know where they came from: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hounds

Fair, but still not on his profile, maybe I should do a CRT later? any way, the hounds would probable be Optional equipament sinse He isn't always with them to use and need a buton or something like that to send the hounds... soooooo Hounds are restricted here, they are all at the vet today beacuse they ate Barney and got extremely drunk

Back