• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I'm 99% sure it was satire.
Considering he posted it on ComicVine as well in a thread that went on for several pages, I'm not so sure....

I saw Naruto vs Living Tribunal on comicvine and it was satire, so it was probably just morons taking the bait and debating a troll on hyperversal Naruto.

Ionliosite said:
Genericstickman said:
insite without pointing fingers at anyone, a verse getting a 1-A rating via the use of the word dimensions but with the provided scans seems like context wise it's supposed to mean universes and the quotes with direct lines implying higher dimensionality having no scans added whatsoever, followed by the fact that the upgrade thread seemed far too short for an upgrade of this caliber
I legit wonder what verse could this one possibly be...
I don't want to point fingers

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Let me guess, it's Ergen, Manifold, or AWLBA
Uh, most of those have pretty solid justifications (Ergen explicitly describes them as spatial dimensions no less). Manifold is a Type 4 multiverse, which qualifies for 1-A. Idk about AWLBA but it seems to have been put through the wringer.

Take more guesses.

I thought we were talking about another 1-A verse that shall not be named...

GER is definitely the most wanked charactet I've seen. Also how is WebcamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman wank? He made his claims and backed them up with compelling evidence. All you've done is say its wank without anything to back up your claim.

Iceber1234 said:
GER is definitely the most wanked charactet I've seen. Also how is WebcamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman wank? He made his claims and backed them up with compelling evidence. All you've done is say its wank without anything to back up your claim.
Do not tell me you unironically believe in 1-A Post-Crisis Supes.....

Iceber1234 said:
I'm not saying Universal Superman is w*nk, IMO both Universal and SS level have their own compelling arguments and I am personally a bit more on the Universal side, but I'm fine with either. However, his claims of Outerversal Superman have janky scaling and feats that aren't even outerversal.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzuuuuuumm

Saitama is the most wanked I have ever seen here's a comment about his strength from a wonderful OPM fan, doubt he watches the show though,

if you superman fan boy read the comic book of opm you will understand in the theme song video he took a lighting to the head without even phasing superman got hit with electricity which caused him some damage. and in another one if you read superman faster then a speeding bullet opm didn't even care about the speed it took 1 punch to blow out his nut sack your inferior douche bag on the other hand super man got changed so many times. since opm is new then super man fan boy will use superman the new 52 arc which is shit btw and OPM as the other guy said can obliterate half a universe if you did some research maybe you would not be ******** brick your fat **** go get a diploma for be so stupid and obsolete in this matter OPM is stronger then superman if you seen s1 ep 12 2015 opm he punch the beam which was nearl 1/4 or 1.5/4 out the earth sky atomosphere take measure to how superman can only blow a lil cloud's DICK and if you watched the episode itthe finale most of the monster didn't even take a slightess with of air just to t.k.o the shit out of them and btw most of the OPM characters are more new and fresh un like d.c shitty excuse of re writing shit. OPM is stronger then a superman even if he is in GOD form I am pretty damn sure '''satamia''' can break the sun since he just did a good amount of damage to the moon in ep 12 which means he can destroy a planet which means he can destroy half a universe with ez thanks to the guy who said that in the topic it proves how far OPM can destroy a solar system better yet most of a universe without using Marvel's thanos gaulet which he obtained and destroyed half a universe suck on my Dragon Balls bitches lux087 gets your facts right fatso and don't say shit your hero changes so many times. Anime is better then D.C

AwkguyDB said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzuuuuuumm

Saitama is the most wanked I have ever seen here's a comment about his strength from a wonderful OPM fan, doubt he watches the show though,

if you superman fan boy read the comic book of opm you will understand in the theme song video he took a lighting to the head without even phasing superman got hit with electricity which caused him some damage. and in another one if you read superman faster then a speeding bullet opm didn't even care about the speed it took 1 punch to blow out his nut sack your inferior douche bag on the other hand super man got changed so many times. since opm is new then super man fan boy will use superman the new 52 arc which is shit btw and OPM as the other guy said can obliterate half a universe if you did some research maybe you would not be ******** brick your fat **** go get a diploma for be so stupid and obsolete in this matter OPM is stronger then superman if you seen s1 ep 12 2015 opm he punch the beam which was nearl 1/4 or 1.5/4 out the earth sky atomosphere take measure to how superman can only blow a lil cloud's DICK and if you watched the episode itthe finale most of the monster didn't even take a slightess with of air just to t.k.o the shit out of them and btw most of the OPM characters are more new and fresh un like d.c shitty excuse of re writing shit. OPM is stronger then a superman even if he is in GOD form I am pretty damn sure '''satamia''' can break the sun since he just did a good amount of damage to the moon in ep 12 which means he can destroy a planet which means he can destroy half a universe with ez thanks to the guy who said that in the topic it proves how far OPM can destroy a solar system better yet most of a universe without using Marvel's thanos gaulet which he obtained and destroyed half a universe suck on my Dragon Balls bitches lux087 gets your facts right fatso and don't say shit your hero changes so many times. Anime is better then D.C
"Saitama is half Universal because he could crack the sun because he destroyed a small part of the moon which makes him planetary" That may just be the best thing I've ever read. Flawless logic.

This comment is about 5 years old but I literally hold it for times like these so OPM fanboys can remember their roots.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
9-D IG Thanos isn't actually too far.
IG Thanos is actually 6-D, so it's not like shit such as 10-D sans
WHERE?

AwkguyDB said:
Had a great argument with someone who said Itachi could body SSJ2 Buu Saga Vegeta via Tsukuyomi
In speed equal and bloodlusted with prior knowledge he feasibly could tho...

Planck69 said:
AwkguyDB said:
Had a great argument with someone who said Itachi could body SSJ2 Buu Saga Vegeta via Tsukuyomi
In speed equal and bloodlusted with prior knowledge he feasibly could tho...
No speed equalization straight up FTL Naruto wank .

On a side note

I can't front I seen a ton of Dragon Ball wank in my time.

Lol I argued with someone who put SSJ4 Gogeta over Zeno, well into the ToP and after witnessing the Timeline bust.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of tier 1-A in general either way I kinda disagree with the high ratings for LoZ, some Pokémon and some Sonic characters plus I find the high ratings for Digimon as well as Blazblue to be dubious to say the very least.

Off site: the biggest highballs I've seen (that was legitimate and taken seriously); a blog on OBD about Saint Seiya characters being 1-B, AR (Animation Rewind) scaling Beerus (DBS) to 2-B then saying he would give Thanos (Marvel comics IG) a "difficult" fight AND VC (Variant Comics) claiming Boros (OPM) >>> Thanos (IG)/ Darkseid (ALE)/JL/The Avengers all at the same time.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of tier 1-A in general either way I kinda disagree with the high ratings for LoZ, some Pokémon and some Sonic characters plus I find the high ratings for Digimon as well as Blazblue to dubious to say very least.

Off site, there biggest highballs (that was legitimate and taken seriously) I've seen was; a blog on OBD about Saint Seiya characters being 1-B, AR (Animation Rewind) scaling Beerus (DBS) to 2-B then saying he would give Thanos (Marvel comics IG) a "difficult" fight OR VC (Variant Comics) claiming Boros (OPM) >>> Thanos (IG)/ Darkseid (ALE)/JL/The Avengers all at the same time.
BRO THAT BOROS CLAIM HAD ME CRYING XD

Saitama can defeat anyone because his true power in unknown, and he undoubtedly can destroy the universe with one punch

Goku can defeat any opponent because he can destroy the planet

Kratos is able to kill anyone easily because he killed gods

MCU Thanos is Universal + because he killed half of the living bieng in the universe

Bill Cipher is 12D because he stronger than 11D creatures

Asriel is stronger than wanked Bill (Via Statement from Animationrewind)

Batman can beat anyone until The One Above Alll if he has prep time

Alien X is Tier 0 because he can earse the Omniverse with a thought

Kirby is able to defeat anyone by eating them and copying thier abilities

Any Gag chacter ever is Omnipotence

Back