• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Firephoenixearl said:
Huh? Poor series has been unable to get a "possible Low 2-C" despite what's brought up.
I'm talking about outside the wiki where people pit them against Tier 1s.

Also here but let's not go there

Uniasha said:
Giorno Giovanna has been wanked by others to a high degree :/
On the wiki or? The closest thing I've seen to wank here is people overstating his willpower manip.

some even wanked his speed and said his speed was faster than time due to that scene where GER moved in king crimson's erased time :/

The pen or the sword said:
Yes but Ive had it insisted it would bypass any immunity to willpower manipulation....Even though he's never used that aspect of his ability and it's mentioned all of one time.
I think that stemmed from it's prior mechanism on the wiki, that being using causality hax to revert one's will to zero technically bypassing any conventional resistance to willlpower manip. But yeah, it has spiralled out of control.

I wish Novel GER had a profile...

I dislike like half of GER's profile tbh. Most of those things just don't seem like they even belong there.

He has like a dozen abilities off of 3 minutes of screen time and 1 feat in total, that alone speaks volumes

Uniasha said:
some even wanked his speed and said his speed was faster than time due to that scene where GER moved in king crimson's erased time :/
Eh, he's already Infinite so wanking him to Immeasurable is rather tame.

Uniasha said:
Pretty sure our Infinite Rating can be argued to be faster then Time in a way, as Infinite speed is moving so faster that not even a instance of time passess.

Firephoenixearl said:
I dislike like half of GER's profile tbh. Most of those things just don't seem like they even belong there.
He has like a dozen abilities off of 3 minutes of screen time and 2 feats in total, that alone speaks volumes
He has Causality Manip, Energy Projection and Willpower Manip.

Wot?

Firephoenixearl said:
He has like a dozen abilities off of 3 minutes of screen time and 2 feats in total, that alone speaks volumes
Earl this may be the first time Im in 100% agreement with you....Feels weird to not have something in this statement to debate/disagree with...

Everything12 said:
Uniasha said:
Pretty sure our Infinite Rating can be argued to be faster then Time in a way, as Infinite speed is moving so faster that not even a instance of time passess.
Infinite speed is still bound by time, which is 0s

GER has quite literally three abilities that do not come from Golden Experience, so not even half a dozen, and one of those powers is just straight up ordinary Energy Projection.

Planck69 said:
He has Causality Manip, Energy Projection and Willpower Manip.

Wot?
Yes then and Inf speed and passive causality hax (how these 2 coexist i have no idea), iirc there was a thread about fate manipulation.

Also there is always the "passively resets your will to 0 the moment you think about acting against him, so you can never act against GER" argument.

GER has always been on top of my list of "weird profiles that can be justified differently". I had a similar problem with Alex Mercer before, but those were fixed so he seems pretty gucci now. GER is next ovo

would any of you agree that yukari yakumo would erase giorno's GER before he uses casuality manipulation?

The Causality isn't passive it's just thought-based and better the passive because of Infinite Speed.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes then and Inf speed and passive causality hax (how these 2 coexist i have no idea), iirc there was a thread about fate manipulation.

Also there is always the "passively resets your will to 0 the moment you think about acting against him, so you can never act against GER" argument.

GER has always been on top of my list of "weird profiles that can be justified differently". I had a similar problem with Alex Mercer before, but those were fixed so he seems pretty gucci now. GER is next ovo
GER doesn't have passive causality hax, it's automatic. And he doesn't have fate manip I have no idea where you're getting that from.

Ogbunabali said:
GER doesn't have passive causality hax, it's automatic. And he doesn't have fate manip I have no idea where you're getting that from.
Passive, automatic. People can never seem to make up their mind in debates.

About the fate hax, as i said, there was a thread a while back about fate hax because of the whole diavolo thing and "guranteed future". Not sure how that went though (if it was rejected or added), but i know there was a big debate about it.

Firephoenixearl said:

Causality-hax are automatic not passive and even if they were, why would having passive causality-hax somehow contradict Infinite speed?

Fate-hax isn't a thing.

Firephoenixearl said:
Passive, automatic. People can never seem to make up their mind in debates.

About the fate hax, as i said, there was a thread a while back about fate hax because of the whole diavolo thing and "guranteed future". Not sure how that went though (if it was rejected or added), but i know there was a big debate about it.
There isn't anything to debate over, it's never been passive on the site.

And it isn't on his profile, so I don't see why you would have a problem with the profile about something that isn't even there.

Uniasha said:
yukari yakum also scales to reimu hakurei where she went to a hell that has no time
Cool. Until a CRT is made, none of them are Infinite.

Back