• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 12: Days of Christmas

The real cal howard said:
Male fantasy part
The woman is named Claudia Restrepo. The scene is taken from a video from Buzzfeed Yellow that was made in 2015 and called "Feminists Play Grand Theft Auto For The First Time", wherein the video multiple "feminists" complained about the misogyny in GTA.

If I remember the video correctly, she proceeded to kill prostitutes and kill women and then said she hates video games because they "appeal to the male fantasy".

Everyone found the video ridiculous and stated making meme of it. Buzzfeed Yellow took the video down, I believe.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
ha, i see what u did there. shaggy would just erase the post from existance with his own power. as if he needed a gun.
Pewds clapped him and turned him into a 3 so he currently has to resort to a gun KEK :V

Or you could say that Shaggy killing you with a gun is overkill+torture multiplied with ad infinitum XD

as far as we know, pewds also tried to clap t series. now, all indians on the planet are after him. u sure u wanna pull "pews clapped him" as ur counter? yeah, thats what i thought. ps shaggy would mentally torture u. guns are for *******

And it resulted in the Indians being brutally humiliated online and roasted far beyond anyone could handle, so I don't know, the clap might have really worked. But let's not get there, the Indians still have a long way of understanding proper sarcasm.

Also, Komi-San wrecked ShaGGy's ass. And Komi San using 0.000000000000000000005% of a fraction of her true strength surpassed Shaggy's full power by an immeasurable number of times LMFAO.
Komi san beats shaggy

its funny arguing with someone who cant even understand shaggy. u mean when she beat shaggy's human avatar? that weakling who had to use 7.5% percent of his power just to go back in time to make sure the big bang happened? get outta here. the real shaggy is an idea. he is like time or space, but much more important than both. without him, scooby doo wouldnt even be good. like, who is even a fan of that show if not for shaggy's existance??

LOL, once our country was filled with muggers and r*pists.

Now someone by the name of Hercules is wiping them out by the number.

Back