• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great Sisyphean Quest to Downgrade God of War ⌈Part 10⌋

I got six more in my sandbox, another two being worked on, likely a few more after another round of research, and however many threads the magic system/cosmology downgrades will take.

TLDR: like 20 or so lol
All due respect, just merge them and make everyone happy.

A few big ones beats 10 small ones. Makes it quicker and less draining.

All due respect, just merge them and make everyone happy.

A few big ones beats 10 small ones. Makes it quicker and less draining.
I don't think you realize that I tried that and it went horribly. I'm doing it this way because it's a lot faster, people are more willing to evaluate smaller threads, and we're less likely to be stuck at an impasse for several months.

What is “passive underground mobility”?
051.png

Resistance to Runic Magic [Mimir][/B]

As pointed out by @DaReaperMan below, Mimir currently has resistance to most Nordic varieties of magic by scaling to Kratos. However, Kratos does not have an accepted resistance to those forms of magic, so Mimir is scaling to literally nothing. Get rid of it.
Bifröst, he resists Bifröst. Don't say he resists no forms of magic I reiterated that he resists Bifröst repeatedly

Bifröst, he resists Bifröst. Don't say he resists no forms of magic I reiterated that he resists Bifröst repeatedly
Right, from Huldra Project #9, I realized I overlooked that when I went back to look at his profile like 2 minutes ago. I'll rewrite the justification to say it hurts him, but he isn't actively damaged by it or afflicted with any of Bifrost's other negative effects.

By the way, it would seem Mimir's resistance to magic had no CRT attached and was merely one of several abilities on GoW pages that were applied without staff evaluation. So uh, I'm willing to keep resistance to Bifrost but that shit never should've been there in the first place.

By the way, it would seem Mimir's resistance to magic had no CRT attached and was merely one of several abilities on GoW pages that were applied without staff evaluation. So uh, I'm willing to keep resistance to Bifrost but that shit never should've been there in the first place.
It was added during Mimir's "ADD HIM TO KRATOS' PROFILE" crt.

Which by the way he's still not on Kratos' profile

It was added during Mimir's "ADD HIM TO KRATOS' PROFILE" crt.

Which by the way he's still not on Kratos' profile
This is uh... not great, if I'm being honest? Nobody ever evaluated that, KLOL just added it at the very end after staff had already spoken their mind. So that part definitely shouldn't have made it onto the profile. How the hell do you add the part that was never evaluated or accepted while completely ignoring the part that was accepted?

EDIT: By the way, I'm perfectly fine with adding Mimir to Kratos' standard equipment. Hell, someone could apply the changes now since that thread was already accepted (except KLOL's addition, anyways).

This is uh... not great, if I'm being honest? Nobody ever evaluated that, KLOL just added it at the very end after staff had already spoken their mind. So that part definitely shouldn't have made it onto the profile. How the hell do you add the part that was never evaluated or accepted while completely ignoring the part that was accepted?

EDIT: By the way, I'm perfectly fine with adding Mimir to Kratos' standard equipment. Hell, someone could apply the changes now since that thread was already accepted (except KLOL's addition, anyways).
Yeah the only reason I'm not doing it myself is because me messing with complex sections like that is a recipe to have a Deathwing situation(IE I get tired of trying to fix it and just troubleshoot with a Content Mod about it)

Back