• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 12: Days of Christmas

KLOL506 said:
LOL, once our country was filled with muggers and r*pists.
Now someone by the name of Hercules is wiping them out by the number.
u mean hercule satan? the savior of humanity? the defeater of cell? strongest being on the universe?

This made me wheeze with laughter.
51034537 1980608105568238 6897503218637471744 n
Not sure if this should be legal here, but whatever.

Anyone know where the link to AS's "Zach for Prison" video is?

Darkanine said:
That entire book was an out of context panel.
I think I lost it when they encountered a race of Sadistic, 7 feet tall, BDSM loving, nudist Sphinxes.
Please don't forget the erothic Sunerians. omg they are allowed to be in this wiki btw?

When worlds collide

You'll laugh so hard you'll swear you've died

When worlds collide

Hold my hand, I'll be your guide

When worlds collide

Buckle-buckle-buckle up for the sweetest ride

And prepare to have your mind blown wide

When worlds collide

When-whe-whe-whe-whe-whe-when worlds collide

Back