• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 20 - Sadism and Treachery

DMUA said:
All y'all are heretics and incels

Beardship forever

Ignore the fact that I'm still growing mine, slowly but surely
Dumm is slowly evolving to neckbeard.

The signs were there all along.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
How about out of context real life stuff, like the fact that I can't go outside because my backyard is covered in a tornado of ******* BEES
Same but with incels

And those little ******* get a pass because apparently keeping the plant population of the world alive is somehow important.

KLOL506 said:
Same but with incels
You know what, that is a far greater burden and I am shamed by my lesser problem
I also forgot to add that the incels are Snyderbots who threaten to beat you up on the street for not agreeing with their opinion.

YES. THEY ARE A THING IN SOUTH ASIA.

I mean, that little blurb explained far more about Batman's thought process then the actual scene did as they try to sell us on an emotional connection that spontaneously started existing

Watched one DCEU film, actually enjoyed it. Watched like three to five MCU film or somewhere around that number and enjoyed most of them. That's pretty much the start and end of my views on DCEU and MCU

KLOL506 said:
How about out of context real life stuff, like the fact that I can't go outside because my backyard is covered in a tornado of ******* BEES
Same but with incels
Yeah I really hate when I'm just tryna mow the lawn and my yard is filled with dudes that can't get laid or understand that 53ish percent of the population is also human

Wopvot7olo511~2
Can someone explain why I should want to do this at all?

While I am gonna take the trial due to Cobra Kai, what purpose does this even serve?

I was more asking about the background play, like why would I pay you money to do such an utterly pointless thing? Like it serves no purpose.

Back