• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 20 - Sadism and Treachery

AKM closed the thread properly this time. It seems I've taught him well

Andytrenom said:
AKM closed the thread properly this time. It seems I've taught him well
Check agai

@TGoP

You aren't seriously expecting us to send you off to a h3ntai manga or site or something, right? If you really wanna know, I'm sure there are plenty of message boards dedicated to that on sites that don't care about being PG. Find one of those.

Never mind...Oh, you made the thread navigation more inconvenient than what it was before, I see I see.

Blahblah9755 said:
@TGoP

You aren't seriously expecting us to send you off to a h3ntai manga or site or something, right? If you really wanna know, I'm sure there are plenty of message boards dedicated to that on sites that don't care about being PG. Find one of those.
Will do. I was only expecting a name.
SorryDino

I'm going to take another risky maneuver

"I will sodomize you and face-**** you,
bottom Aurelius and catamite Furius,
you who think, because my poems
are sensitive, that I have no shame
For it's proper for a devoted poet to be moral
himself, [but] in no way is it necessary for his poems.
In point of fact, these have wit and charm,
if they are sensitive and a little shameless,
and can arouse an itch,
and I don't mean in boys, but in those hairy old me
who can't get it up.
Because you've read my countless kisses,
you think less of me as a man?
I will sodomize you and face-**** you."

Freaking Catullus and his stupid damn carmen. How could you possibly forget the time he made a poem about the death of his loved one's stupid little pet bird.

I had to study that shit, and it was a pain to translate and to memorize.

Besides, he was (also) into underage boys, and he wrote a poem about it.

DMB 1 said:
Freaking Catullus and his stupid damn carmen. How could you possibly forget the time he made a poem about the death of his loved one's stupid little pet bird.

I had to study that shit, and it was a pain to translate and to memorize.

Besides, he was (also) into underage boys, and he wrote a poem about it.
I understand. We both went through the same thing

These are still going on?

Talk about resurrecting a dead horse only to beat it repeatedly into the ground...

there isn't alot of content to post anymore though. i feel like we're scraping the bottom of the barrel to post stuff to these threads to the point that some people are just posting memes

Back