• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 20 - Sadism and Treachery

I mean... that was my first time even uploading it publicly outside discord (except for google plus) and i did ask an admin beforehand. But if it is a problem then i wont let it happen again.

WeeklyBattles said:
He finished counting all the sand
And all it took was for him to put the weed crystal directly into his brain cells

Andytrenom said:
I just woke up and what exactly did I miss?
Me trying to cringe Skalt and ending up into a little mess about cringe ships involving Shrek (also Spongebob, 31 Minutos and Snookums (creepy Barney the Dinosaur bootleg)) and one instance about actual NSFW by Read this post, that thankfully got quickly deleted.

Laughing Manson said:
I know most people find this funny because it looks like a dab, but I love it because my ninth grade history teacher makes that exact pose. Looking foreward, not even trying to dab. Just a funny pose.

Back