• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 18 - She's finally legal boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Of Procrastination said:
In most any other circumstances, my mind would assume that's a restaurant item name.

"Bacon & baloney DELICIOUSLY embracing each other in a sandwich of home baked bread, with soft, gooey cheese covering all over them: It's the BB ******* melt. Now $4.99, only at [NAMEOFRESTAURANTFORCOMMERCIALGOESHERE] for a Limited Time!"

• Backstab: Mia stealthly attacks the foe from behind, resulting in instant death, and massive damage if it fails to instantly kill.
  • Condemn: Mia summons a reaper to instantly kill the opponent.
  • Death Card: Mia causes the opponent to instantly die.
  • Whorl: Wind-based attack that can instantly kill the target.
  • Serac: Water-based attack that can instantly kill the target.
  • Charon: The boatsman of the river Styx. Charon appears as a reaper in the sky, engulfing a large portion of the world in darkness. Opponents hit with this attack will instantly die, and receive massive damage if that fails to work.

TacticalNuke002 said:
First they take your Borderlands 3, then they take your most anticipated anime's new season. My disappointment is beyond immeasurable.
Please tell me this is a out of season aprils fool joke.

I beg you.

Edit: It apperently is. Thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back