• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most impressive cannon fodder you know of

Not necessarily in terms of power, as it might also be in versatility and hax, or really anything that makes a fodder character rather impressive overall, either relative to their own setting or as a level of power for a fodder character.

One example are the Saibamen and Cell Jrs, the former which are planet level fodder, the latter which is stellar fodder with Low-High regen.

Low Elder Gods from scp

The bottom of the barrel weakest fodder Gods can destroy all of the 1-B multiverse just by existing

Not really the most impressive ones but you canonically fight hordes of Metatro and a copy of Lucifer as random encounters / enemies in end-game SMT Apocalypse

Not the most impressive fodder ever, but the fodder mooks in Power Rangers have a casual Relativistic feat. Forget which series, though (I think Time Force?). Power Rangers Dino Charge also had a random MFTL MoTW.

Parakeets in a Australian mythology have a Low 2-C feat too, which is nice. I love Parakeets.

Theirs also a semi-low tier Digimon with a random 2-A feat in his reference book entry. Always fun. Theirs also a Goat Digimon which eats souls and a Moose Digimon with infinite range

Darkanine said:
Not the most impressive fodder ever, but the fodder mooks in Power Rangers have a casual Relativistic feat. Forget which series, though (I think Time Force?). Power Rangers Dino Charge also had a random MFTL MoTW.

Parakeets in a Australian mythology have a Low 2-C feat too, which is nice. I love Parakeets.

Theirs also a semi-low tier Digimon with a random 2-A feat in his reference book entry. Always fun. Theirs also a Goat Digimon which eats souls and a Moose Digimon with infinite range
Lets not forget all power rangers are powered by a High 2-A force

I'm fodderized by this many OP shit tiers omfg Lucifer as a random encounter was the most baffling one. I can only think of, vaguely competing with that, the Wraiths from Overlord, who are much shittier in tier and hax but they have an aura of death hax around them. Think of some Tier 8 fodder who has death hax surrounding them. A single one of them can level a real life country indeed. And Ainz can spam-summon them like they're crap.

Okay, maybe not spam-summon, but he could make an army of those over time if he so wanted.

@ZacharyGrossman273

A flock of Parakeets killed The Rainbow Serpent, the creator deity. Granted the power of the Serpent varies A LOT from myth to myth. Some describe it creating the universe as literal, some say the universe was created already and he simply named stuff.

@Yobo

Yep. Shattered Grid is ******* crazy man. As much as I love it, I do wish it wrap up soon. There's only so much "Drakkon needs to be stopped guys", "DRAKKON IS LITERALLY DESTROYING THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE GUYS" and "Drakkon killed everyone I loved" I can take but darkness-induced-apathy starts to kick in.

Darkanine said:
@ZacharyGrossman273

A flock of Parakeets killed The Rainbow Serpent, the creator deity. Granted the power of the Serpent varies A LOT from myth to myth. Some describe it creating the universe as literal, some say the universe was created already and he simply named stuff.

@Yobo

Yep. Shattered Grid is ******* crazy man. As much as I love it, I do wish it wrap up soon. There's only so much "Drakkon needs to be stopped guys", "DRAKKON IS LITERALLY DESTROYING THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE GUYS" and "Drakkon killed everyone I loved" I can take but darkness-induced-apathy starts to kick in.
Low 1-C Morphing Masters when?

Cthulhu mythos has races of high tier 1-As, so I guess them, technically. The vex and taken in Destiny are insane though. Vex get stuff like powerful timehax, matter manip, being able to summon themselves from alternate timelines, pasts, and futures, and never really dying as the destruction of the material form only results in its mind downloading into another chassis. Taken passively erase existence around them, corrupting others into Taken, among other stuff.

@Yobo

I thought the Multiverse capped at the monsters beyond the dimension of time. Where does Low 1-C come from?

@Mand

We have Yhi and used to have Yurlungr. I want to make pages too. The worlds oldest known religions needs some respect. I wonder if the Wandjina have any feats.

Darkanine said:
@Yobo

I thought the Multiverse capped at the monsters beyond the dimension of time. Where does Low 1-C come from?

@Mand

We have Yhi and used to have Yurlungr. I want to make pages too. The worlds oldest known religion needs some respect. I wonder if the Wandjina have any feats.
It was a joke about the morphing masters possibly transcending The Emissaries three, who were one with the Grid.

Hopefully Beast Morpheus expands on the Grid tho

Probably Culexis Assassins, since they are tier 5 humans with hax that is only surpased by the most powerful demons, the GEOM, the chaos gods, and possibly malcador, is enough to permenantly traumitize normal humans just by being around them and passively null higher-D reality warping and cause magic users to suffer unimaginable pain just by being near them. Other than that, while it almost definately isn't fodder in any way, the Legienstrasse (which we somehow don't have a profile for yet) is definetly the strongest assassin, since, iirc, it easily survived the entire imperium chasing after it until i was utterly ****** by darnath lysander with a thunder hammer

outside of W40K, i'd say the Foundation is a pretty good contender, since they have some frankly bullshit levels of hax at their disposal in the form of literal memes (which can do anything ranging from making you believe stuff to giving you the knowledge and ability to make world ending machines out of trash), the ability to reset their own timeline, and way more than i could list, with the only issue being that they don't like using most of this stuff.

Culexuses aren't canon fodder though. Not everyone needs to be a Primarch to be strong. Their null is more based on their lack of a connection to the warp, so while they majorly **** over daemons and psykers, that's more due to their nature than them having super powerful BS higher dimensional hax.

Wait, where is the supergenius-inducing meme?

And yeah, a race who constantly operates High 1-B tech is pretty impressive as fodder. Especially if they aren't always High 1-B themselves.

Mand21 said:
Wait, where is the supergenius-inducing meme?
And yeah, a race who constantly operates High 1-B tech is pretty impressive as fodder. Especially if they aren't always High 1-B themselves.
i don't remember the number , but i'm pretty sure it's in the 3000 series, and the foundation didn't make that one iirc, but the memes are still broke af

Excluding planetary to Omnivesal characters

I will mention examples of fodder that are impressive even by the standards of its own verse.

-Future sentinels (8-B, but with adaption): They are almost invincible in the movie.

-Agents (8-C): They are a deadly threat to anyone who is not Neo (Or Smith).

-Asgardians of MCU (At least 9-A): Elliot Randolph could fold knives and was an average warrior.

-Arc trooper in the 2003 star wars serie. (9-B): They can not have nominal importance, but they are tough guys.

-Shao Khan Shadow Priests (Unknown, At least 9-B): They are nameless characters, but they killed the entire cast of Mortal Kombat Conquest.

PS: There's one that I really liked, which is Admiral's Elite Guard (Warcraft III)

--They apparently look like foot soldiers, but they are very powerful. (Even the Taurens are not a match for them.)

-Clone Troppers: One of them is a one man army on his own... there were MILLIONS of them. For 9-B, I choose them.

-Drones: I mean... they bullet time, blitz highly trained people, acidic blood that can melt several centimeters worth of steel. That would be a nightmare to take down in real life.

-Hell Knights: They hit just as hard as the Barons of Hell but are less durable, can desintegrate Imps. For 9-A, I choose them.

-Space Pirate: I mean, they one shot Zero-Suit Samus who has TOWN LEVEL durability, there are hundreds of Space Pirate planets, and easily each one of them has millions of them.

-Bandana Waddle Dee: I mean... just look at his feats.

-Waspinator: I mean, blowing him to pieces doesn't kill him, by the end of the day he will be back to normal... and he has decent Mountain level feats.

Back