• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most haxy pokémon (excluding Arceus alongside every other Tier 2 in the verse).

Peppypony

She/Her
Who are the most haxed Pokémon, who would come out on top and why?

Rest is self-explanatory. ._.

Well they aren't tier 2 themselves but you could see it as smurf hax in a way.

So is probably mirage mewtwo.

meowth still stomps

Hmmm... I see.

I'd imagine actual Mewtwo's one of the most haxed too? Also Yveltal?

Idk about yveltal, actual mewtwo is pretty damn haxxed tbh.
doesn't yveltal have passive death hax that makes it one of the most unmatchable characters on the wiki? although i've heard it's only passive if you're too close to it soooo...

So uh Mewtwo probably above Mirage Mewtwo, I'd say that cause MM is kinda outdated and tbh shouldn't have most powers an average Mewtwo should have.

Shadow Mewtwo would be the most haxxed non 4D mon.
Then Yveltal (no death hax not passive but still exists)
And then Eternatus with passive powernull

So uh Mewtwo probably above Mirage Mewtwo, I'd say that cause MM is kinda outdated and tbh shouldn't have most powers an average Mewtwo should have.
Mirage Mewtwo has all non-mega/shadow Mewtwo powers plus Shedinja's power null, Celebi's time hax and a hundred other powers tho

Mirage Mewtwo's introduction scene pretty much states that it has all pokemon abilities

It doesn't have a bunch of scans because it's old me think

Mirage Mewtwo's introduction scene pretty much states that it has all pokemon abilities

It doesn't have a bunch of scans because it's old me think

fair, though is whether it would use them or not.
Also it cannot have abilities like the ones Shadow Mewtwo has since his come from the syngergy stone

actually now that i think about it, it will only have the abilities of pokemon who are in Oak's databases, so no legendaries

why only those shown when he's stated to have the abilities of every pokemon
because there is no trusting the villain and they would have shown the other legendaries if he had their powers. They easily could've shown him powering up with ho-oh and the likes but he didn't, he only absorbed some basic legendaries that have been caught and used by trainers before.

because there is no trusting the villain and they would have shown the other legendaries if he had their powers. They easily could've shown him powering up with ho-oh and the likes but he didn't, he only absorbed some basic legendaries that have been caught and used by trainers before.
He literally has the data of rayquaza

He literally has the data of rayquaza
look man i didn't watch the movie alright? I don't have time to watch crappy god forgotten tv specials that are never mentioned in canon ever again. Mirage Mewtwo has the powers of the legendaries it has shown to have the powers of. Whether its Rayquaza or Arceus i don't care, figure that out for yourself.

look man i didn't watch the movie alright? I don't have time to watch crappy god forgotten tv specials that are never mentioned in canon ever again. Mirage Mewtwo has the powers of the legendaries it has shown to have the powers of. Whether its Rayquaza or Arceus i don't care, figure that out for yourself.
Why did you say it sucks and the whole thing is wrong then?

Why did you say it sucks and the whole thing is wrong then?
beause you should've started with the part when it got rayquaza's abilities, not to mention i misunderstood some stuff told to me by other's who actually watched it. Anyways im out.

What about Victini? I didn't look at any of the Poke profiles admittedly, but doesn't he have Passive Victory Hax or smth? And Jirarchi's Wish Making?

What about Victini? I didn't look at any of the Poke profiles admittedly, but doesn't he have Passive Victory Hax or smth? And Jirarchi's Wish Making?
That is true, but who's to say Victini can like, use luck manipulation to escape an omnidirectional energy blast or avoid being mindhaxed

Back