• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Js250476 said:
Did you know based on gameplay literally no game characters would be FTE?
Yup.

And pretty much every shooter protagonist/player who is supposed to be a normal human would be Wall level or even higher for taking a whole lot of small arms fire before going down.

I also remember characters like Kratos,Link Dante Ect would be sub wall level because they can't destroy walls during gameplay

Don't forget how authors and staff downplay and wank their own series.

Omnipotent Alien X

Planet level Odin

Athlete level Captain America

Let's also not forget how writers can **** up their science and maths.

A perfect recent example of this would be Anilaza tracking multiple MFTL+ characters with "ultrasonic hearing".

WTF?

The guy who made Homestuck tried to prove that his characters aren't FTL.

With a feat that was ironically calced at FTL.

and there also the demonbane autor, i've head that he doesn't think his character are higher dimensional beings ovo

Word of God said Papaya Island was the size of a small continent.

Calcs put it at the size of a large mountain.

Guess which one got accepted?

Kepekley23 said:
Word of God said Papaya Island was the size of a small continent.
Calcs put it at the size of a large mountain.

Guess which one got accepted?
And Kishimoto once said in an interview that no one in Naruto is faster than a handgun bullet, back in 2003, but PTS Kakashi has had Supersonic+ speed for a long time now.

Math beats the author's word in many cases--plenty of staff members have said it before, it's not our fault if the author isn't physics-savvy and has no idea what he's doing when it comes to his characters' feats.

I don't think bullets exist in the Naruto universe iirc; the closest thing to a bullet was a reference in an Anime filler. When the Feudal Lord's daughter was singing about her father shooting a beast with a rifle. But yeah, many character have calcs or feats where they dodged things faster than bullets, but either fail to dodge bullets or stated to not be bullet timers.

There was also a gun in one of the more recent Boruto episodes, I think.

That's besides the point, though--if that were really true, and guns could be acquired by simple shopkeepers, what exactly was stopping a wealthy, shadowy organization from just buying a bunch of guns and taking over the "Ninja World", as it were? Sure, they can spit giant fireballs, but if they can't dodge a bullet by Kishimoto's original reckoning, what good are they? And why wouldn't they have guns, too, for that matter?

Funny thing is that in the latest chapter of Boruto, Ao appears with a machine gu to fight Boruto and his team, so it's safe to assume that Boruto Chapter 20 will be the last of the series since Ao will just solo the Naruto world according to these people.

Dziga said:
Funny thing is that in the latest chapter of Boruto, Ao appears with a machine gu to fight Boruto and his team, so it's safe to assume that Boruto Chapter 20 will be the last of the series since Ao will just solo the Naruto world according to these people.
He's loading a scroll into that gun. Chance are, they're going to make it some kind of minigun version of that wrist thing Boruto had.

@TataHakai, yeah... We don't really talk about that wiki; and especially not the founder of that wiki.

@Kepek

Sorry. I just thought he got banned forever across the network and his wiki got deleted. But it's still up.

Did his ban get lifted or something?

(I don't mean to derail, I'm just curious.)

No problem, it's just that we prefer not to talk about that guy and his wiki, aside from quick mentions at best, or in PMs.

Back