• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Dark Souls as a whole is extremely downplayed. There have been instances ive seen in which hundreds of people agree that a normal, rational human with a shotgun can solo the entire verse

@Keeweed

More people who believe that characters are not even subsonic if you can still see them.

Rational Debater: Superman casually flew Superboy Prime from Earth to the Andromeda Galaxy at several billion times faster than light.

That guy: Yeah, well, you can still see them, so it's not even FTE and your argument is DEBUNKED.

>more like aimdodging than actual bullet-timing, he's nowhere near bullet-fast

>video he linked showed Hunter dodging the bullet after it left the barrel of the gun

TeenAngel101 said:

>video he linked showed Hunter dodging the bullet after it left the barrel of the gun
A lot of people do that when lowballing blood borne.

Badboybilly1000 said:
type in asspulls in google and tell me what you get
TV Tropes, Naruto, Urban Dictionary, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Naruto, JoJokes, Naruto, and occasionally some Naruto.

I wonder what were you expecting.

TeenAngel101 said:

Well granted the speed of the character relies entirely on how far they moved during the bullet's travel time. I've called a bullet dodge as only Athletic Human.

I'm still a little surprised at that feat, by the way.

Well, it's justified, since you can't even call what that guy did "moving", but still.

I wanna lump in Summoners, Stand Users and Persona Users in the same category. (Although emphasis in the last two)

I have them hard downplayed to human level, where bullets can kill them (Which to be fair, they have good reason to believe but it is really stupid), or hard wanked where only stand users/persona users can hurt stand users/persona users. Which is frankly ludicrous.

Summoners, Stand Users and Persona Users also get dped imo considering out of all the argument we can make for characters being able to tank attacks of similar power otherwise they are glass cannons, the most common I hear is "But they cant TANK that power, therefore they are glass cannons."

Just. No.

Also, jrpg characters are wanked and dped alot to be fair, basically what matt said (although I see them more dped)

KinkiestSins said:
I wanna lump in Summoners, Stand Users and Persona Users in the same category. (Although emphasis in the last two)
I remember reading a Jotaro vs Chie thread once.

It basically boiled down to "Star Platinum and Tomoe are basically equals, but Jotaro would just one-shot Chie no contest". Bah.

I suppose it isn't so much downplay, as it is being put up in bad match-ups--but Freeza.

Freeza is always put up against people who clearly haxstomp him. :\ It'd be nice to find a decent match-up for him that isn't one-sided--so many of his match-ups boil down to "Speed equalized, Freeza gets haxstomped, Speed unequalized, Freeza speedstomps"

Does anyone here watch king of lightning on youtube? Because I do watch him on occasion and I have found that he seems to downplay dragon ball super alot. For example when he acknowledged the goku/beerus feat of destroying the universe in a few punches he quickly dismisses the feat as nothing more than area of effect and thus it means nothing. What?

Especially when ether series does something BS with there plots which happens way more often then it should OvO

No memes, if he can get the FT IP away from WSJ and own it exclusively he should make some hentai. It is his life calling and really the only good quality of FT.

He owes it to his fans.

Y'know the sad thing is, I still see people thinking Super Saiyan God is only Star or even Large Planet+ Level, with super Saiyan blue only being baseline solar system level.

By the way, a long time ago; and note that at the time, I knew nothing about him outside of animation and movies. A long time ago, I literally though Superman was only Street level because of this video. At least I didn't use the N64 version to say he's 10-C due to getting stuck in limbo every time he gets within 5 feet away from a wall or gets damaged by touching bubbles.

Back